[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any kind of a secret "no imaginary genders"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1665.png (76KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.png
76KB, 360x240px
Is there any kind of a secret "no imaginary genders" -setting I can unlock on OkCupid? There's some attack helicopter that I offended there and I'm scared she'll track me down IRL and ruin my life if I ever show my face there again, and she has her gender set down as "other" so you can't filter her out by only searching for gay men like I was.

And I am like literally afraid that she would absolutely do that and I can't think of any other way to find a partner while being tied to a small-town-gay-desert as I am and dying alone is killing me.
>>
>>18167543
So you were searching for gay men & you upset a straight woman who identified as a man?
>>
>>18167543
Or don't online date at all. That's another good alternative. Just waltz up to a fine young dame and ask her if you could treat her to a lovely evening of fine wine and dinner.
>>
>>18167578
>Telling a gay man to waltz up to a dame
Nice one

OP's bitching about some straight woman obsessing about him in spite of his being gay
>>
>>18167562
She doesn't even identify as male, she was genderqueer/genderfluid/whatever. Attack helicopters are cathegorised as "all", so this physically-a-woman seeking to date women was filtered also as a gay man.

>>18167578
I'm a dude. Hitting on dudes on the street is gonna get me fucking stabbed.

>>18167581
I'm not worried about her OBSESSING over me, I'm afraid of hostile retaliation in the case she happens to remember me.
>>
>>18167772
Oh man, if only there was some social scene for gay people to meet and mingle. Like a bar of some kind
>>
>>18167779
Do you know what "a gay desert" means?

There's no gays in a reasonable dating distance. I'm not going to drive for over an hour to make it to the capital to just shag someone who won't remember my name.

I want a BOYFRIEND.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.