[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this 18-year-old high school girl who comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1489779079026.jpg (76KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489779079026.jpg
76KB, 640x621px
So there's this 18-year-old high school girl who comes to my work a lot and I know she wants my dick inside her. I got her Snapchat once, I've talked to her occasionally on that, but not much.

I wanna just pull through and fuck her (not date of course) but I can't get over the whole "older college graduate hitting on high school girls" stigma for some reason. Probably because another guy I worked with hit on her and he got a pretty bad reputation.

How to I go about it?
>>
>>18167506
How do you know she wants your dick inside her?
You might have your testosterone a little too high there man, calm down.

Also how did people knew that the friend of yours got a bad rep for hitting on her? Smells fishy.

You could always try, but I seriously hope you don't hit on her on public, just flirt with her online, but it's too suspicious if that guy got a bad rep even if he didn't talked to her in public.
>>
>>18167677
She flirts with me at work already and when I see her outside work. And he did talk to her in public. He'd always hang around her when she clearly didn't want it
>>
show minimum interest
she will start stuff
but cant you just bone a girl of your age, i mean its pretty sure it will fuck with her head figurately too (and literally but thats sobvious)
>>
File: 1482816779045.jpg (54KB, 672x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482816779045.jpg
54KB, 672x640px
Well there's no other way to go about fucking her than to just do it. Who cares, she's an adult. Just invite her to hang, go for a drive, and find a place to park and just get it over with. Take her home, whatever. 18 is not that young for anyone in their 20s, early 30s even. But if you want to imply you just want to fuck without directly saying it, just make your invitation and subtle and suggestive. She'll get the message.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.