[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here looking to "adopt" someone? Or probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Anyone here looking to "adopt" someone? Or probably just help someone look for better education. Preferably from the US. Willing to do anything. i can work for you, be your personal slave, etc. Just get me out of this shithole. I want to live another life.
>>
>>18167407
Unless you're a hot blonde russian, fat chance.
Where are you from?
>>
>>18167459
Fuck. I'm an 18 year old dude.
>>
>>18167407
What guarantee would anyone have that you're not just going to be a fat lazy asshole once you have the good life in the US? That they should trust you to not have a myriad of problems and legal issues? That your personality isn't totally hostile?

You can lie on the internet all you want but you can't change who you are.

Where are you from?
>>
>>18167407
Nigger, you know that kind of shit is literally dangerous, right?

You could go to that guy's country and end up being a gay prostitute for a criminal organization or getting your limbs and organs sold.

No one could ever adopt you at 18 years old, unless you want to take the gay route and become the sex partner of some gay american dude, but I'm sure you are not gay.
>>
>>18167765
This
I doubt your country is the shittiest shithole and by the fact that you speak English and shitpost on 4chan, you're most likely are well off anyway. Don't pretend moving to a country in which you're just poor and/or stuck in a shit situation will somehow make your life better.
>>
>>18167468
Hot blonde Russian and 18 year old dude aren't mutually exclusive
>>
Go to Iowa and look on a couch surfing website. Everyone is pretty damn friendly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.