[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i need some help. I broke up with my girlfriend a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490343386602.png (72KB, 427x345px) Image search: [Google]
1490343386602.png
72KB, 427x345px
Hey guys i need some help. I broke up with my girlfriend a month and a half ago. She is a devout christian.
>she snaps me
>we talk about videogames and stuff
We dont talk much
>notthatbad.jpg
She tells me she needs to talk about something
Oh boy.
>tells me about how she fucked some guy after we broke up
>tells me that she wants to be friends with benefits to explore her sexual side
We dated for two years and never had sex. At the time she told me she wanted to wait for mariage. Now shes coming to me telling me she fucked some rando and wants me to have sex with her this weekend. What do i do? How do i go about it without catching feels again? Sorry if this sounds like shit im pretty drunk
>>
Why would you ever want to fuck someone so unstable? She obviously no longer cares about even her own values. Dodged a bullet by leaving her before sticking your dick in crazy.

Don't be a fucking retard OP - tell her no.
>>
>>18167252
Accept that if you two were meant to be she would never have done this and you two would be together.

Once you've accepted that, you can choose to bone her or not.
If you're the kind to crave romantic attention, then I can imagine casually fucking her to be a bad idea, but otherwise, sex is sex yo, just be careful.
>>
>>18167252
She obviously neither cares about you NOR her own values. Stay as far away from her as you can.

And spread the news.
>>
>>18167252
Plus: Do you wanna get pregnancy trapped? Because sleeping with such an unstable bitch is how you get pregnancy trapped.
>>
>>18167252
wrap it & tap it, why not
>>
Thanks guys means a lot
>>
Nobody who claims to be a devout Christian would do this, if they believe hell is real no pleasure is worth risking. A hypocrite and a slut. End it
>>
>>18167637
truth
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.