[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd really like to go to my senior prom But I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Kosaka-1.jpg (26KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kosaka-1.jpg
26KB, 225x350px
I'd really like to go to my senior prom
But I don't really know anybody at mt school and I'm a 4chan faggot who keeps to himself. That being said I just got done losing 20 pounds so I think I look really good.

Is there any way for someone of my ineptitude to get a date
>>
>>18167166
i never went to prom, dont regret it. why do you want to go if you dont know anyone?
>>
I'm so glad we don't have prom here (I actually thought it was just a TV thing). What a way to put unnecessary pressure on people
>>
>>18167194
Why does anyone want to do anything? I've spent more than enough nights at home
>>
>>18167224
people go to prom to get laid or hang out with their friends. do you just want to go to say you did? whats your angle?
>>
>>18167166
You could ask one of the other lonely chavs at your school, but in all seriousness there are plenty of girls out there that would loved to be asked, they don't have to be Kate Upton's that's for sure... But find a girl in one of your classes that has even small similarities and likes as you ( hey if you're lucky maybe you'll find another 4chan cuck at your school ) but you also can go alone and hope there are a few lonely girls doing the same...
it;s your decision man
>>
I say fuck a date. Go by yourself and try to have a bit of fun or don't go at all. Prom is more for the look than the event.
>>
>>18167269
>Do you want to go just to say you did
There's a good answer; i'll take it.

>>18167282
How do identify which girls browse 4chan (implying any exist)
>>
Go solo and hit up all the wallflowers
>>
>>18167166
I'm in your situation, except I don't really want to go, the only reason I would go to something like this is if I had friends I enjoyed spending time with, which I don't. There is a girl that wants me to go with her, but she's the type that sees her friends and ditches my ass.
>>
>Go by yourself and pick up a girl there
Lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.