[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally Came Out of My Shell Enough to Start Talking to Girls,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Be kissless holdhandless socially awkward virgin
>With the help of some meds, make effort to be more socially active and even start asking chicks for their numbers
>Not all chicks give their numbers, and not all that do respond to your text, but if you do this enough times, you still find enough girls who are interested enough to go on dates with you
>Have a couple dates lined up for the next week, and grabbed three more numbers just today and one last night
>Realize that part of being romantically active is the possibility of sex; I don't really expect it to happen soon, but if I keep up being a normal person who can actually get close enough to a woman to see her pores, it will probably happen eventually
>Even though having sex sounds fun, I'm too self-conscious about my body to be comfortable naked in front of anybody
>Got that gynecomastia (not just fatty manboobs, but legit gyno), a bit of a gut, and large hips + thighs
>Subtle enough that I can disguise my flaws under clothing (don't wear tight t-shirts without a jacket on top, make sure shirts cover hips, etc), but naked, I look all gross and malformed
>Even though I could probably stand to lose some weight, that does nothing for gyno or my fat distribution pattern, which is abnormally feminine

>tl;dr finally started dating women at age 22, but my body is too gross to have sex

How do I deal with this? Don't say shit like "if they really like you, they'll accept you as you are." If I hit these chicks up because they are hot, there's no reason for them to be any less shallow than I am.f
>>
>>18167155

looks dont matter as much to a woman. they just dont. your body is fine.
>>
>>18167200
On the one hand, I do see a lot of kinda chubby dudes with slender girls, so they might not mind. I'm not even really that chubby, I'm more skinnyfat than anything. It's more my fat distribution that I'm worried about than my total fat.

On the other hand, women, especially younger college-aged ones, are always talking about how they like abs and biceps and pecs and whatever. It seems like when they get older, they just resign themselves to the fact that most men aren't in shape and just stop caring, but when they're young...

I mean, I even creeped the Facebook of a girl I took out who I like the most, and her ex has abs and was a breakdancer or some shit. There will be comparisons in her head.
>>
If your body botjers you that much OP, seek surgery.

There are female-to-male trannies who have had all of your issues + lacking a dick and they get manage to get pussy/look masculine enough.
>>
>>18167155
Since you describe as having large hips and thighs, i assume you have a respectively proportionate fat ass. Bitches secretly love fat asses, as we do to theirs
>>
>>18167266
I dunno, I know that chicks like ass, but I'd think that they like those muscled bubble butts, like baseball players have, rather than just a phat ass.
>>
>>18167200
How do you know this ? Were are your facts? This is blasphemy. Physical attraction is an important part of a relationship is it not?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.