[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf masturbates EVERY night. It's not like I'm getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8052.jpg (72KB, 620x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8052.jpg
72KB, 620x673px
My gf masturbates EVERY night. It's not like I'm getting cucked by her hand cause we don't live together but what does this mean or say about her.
>>
>>18166938
How often do YOU masturbate?
>>
That she likes the feeling of an orgasm and has a lot of sexual energy??? Really there isn't much to look into, its just masturbation.
>>
Maybe you aren't pleasing (giving her an orgasm)?
>>
>>18166945
More than her definitely. When she's not around and ihave the house for days at a time I masturbate 2-3x not counting the 12 am faps at night.
>>
>>18166963
2-3x a day*
>>
>>18166938
fuck her (literally tho)
>>
>>18166963
Okay so that means she's a human with hormones like you are.
>implying girls are TOO PURE to masturbate
Get over yourself.
>>
>>18166963
Good lord op stop being a fucking hypocrite then. Give her a dildo and ask her to tell about how good she diddled her doodleroo
>>
>>18167012
>>18166972
I'm not mad over it tho I never said it bothered me I'm just curious as to what it means.
>>
>>18166938
she faps to the guy she talks to every day other than you
>>
>>18167039
she's horny you derp.... at least she's not getting dick from somewhere else
>>
>>18166950
Unfortunately I'm not able to give her orgasms because she does not like getting eaten out or getting her clit rubbed/fingered (she says it feels weird) but she loves piv tho and says it feels like she's about to orgasm but she doesn't quite get there so we still working on it which is hard considering we've only been together 6 months and school/work barely lets us see each other.
>>
>>18167039
What do you think your own masturbation means or says about you?
>>
>>18167039

It means she likes to get off. Not much beyond that. Also...

>>18167048
Fuck her prone bone and tell her to masturbate. It's a crutch but will help for a while. And most women I know masturbate prone bone anyway, so it's be very familiar and make her feel comfortable.
>>
>>18166963
Oh my, what does this mean or say about you?
>>
If she's doing this at night, this could be part of her routine for getting to sleep. I know I have difficulty nodding off if I don't shuck the clam first.
>>
>>18166945
>>18166972
>>18167012
>>18167068
>>18167196
Male masturbation habits and female masturbation habits are quite different so it's not strange for OP to be curious.
>>
>>18167635
Individual masturbation habits are different from other individuals' masturbation habits.
>>
>>18166938
Why don't you just ask her? Ever thought about that?
>>
>>18167635
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? You make it sound like they have different motives or anything, although all they want to do is cum.

Also 10/10 relationship you got there OP where both partners masturbate all the time and don't even talk to each other about it.

Also masturbating together is a thing. And if you're a bit more on the kinky side, make her shlick it in front of you while you watch and give her orders, like when she's allowed to touch herself and when not. Many people don't know that edging is possible on girls, too. Also making sure her nipples stay hard. Lots of potential there.
>>
>>18166938
It says she is in touch (no pun intended) with her sexuality in healthy ways.
>>
>>18167933
Women as a group masturbate differently than men as a group.

>>18168196
>What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? You make it sound like they have different motives or anything, although all they want to do is cum.
The biological drives are just different. Male sex drive is usually higher than women's, and it's also more similar to a physical need, like eating or urinating, that grows the longer they go without it. Not necessarily the case for women. While almost every male masturbates regularly, it's quite common for women to not masturbate at all or do it very rarely.

Sexuality is weird, especially female sexuality. Try googling it some time.
>>
>>18168926
>Male sex drive is usually higher than women's

That's a general trend, individual cases vary, there are plenty of women who have higher sex drives than their male partners.

I'm female and I masturbated 3-4 times a day as a teenager and it felt like a physical need that grew the more I didn't do it

Although I wouldn't recommend masturbating that much, I lost sensitivity permanently and that's fucked up everything for me sexually and I can't enjoy sex.
>>
>>18166938
why arent you going over to fuck her every night so she doesnt have to?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.