[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A month and a half ago I suggested my gf and I take a break from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

A month and a half ago I suggested my gf and I take a break from the relationship to deal with some issues,4 weeks later we got back together and she told me that she had sex with someone else during that time, when we got back together and I decided I'd try to just ignore it I know rationally that she had no obligation of exclusivity during that time but I still feel betrayed,it's not like my feelings for her went away and she says she still loves me and was thinking about me during it all but that doesn't help me feel any better, Im still angry and I feel betrayed, I'm in therapy and addressed it with my therapist today but we could really work on letting go of it due to time constraints,what do I do adv? I do love her but holy fuck man I can't even really articulate the mixture of emotions I'm feeling
>>
If she automatically fucked somebody that fast then she's a w h o r e

Fucking dump her, she's just gonna cheat or manipulate you into going on "break" again
>>
She used this "break" to fuck another guy, setting the standard for your relationship at "I'm going to sleep around if not given constant attention and probably even then".

End it.
>>
Weve been together almost two years now, it's not just some fling I really have feelings for her
>>
>went on a """"""""""break""""""""""
Relationship was over at that point. At this point it's pretty much just like necro bumping a old thread. Time for you to move on
>>
>>18166798
>>18166799
The break was my idea if that changes anything,I turned down three different girls during it because I still had feelings for her
>>
File: 1439219679553.jpg (71KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1439219679553.jpg
71KB, 326x326px
>>18166802
>>18166805
>Been together for 2 fucking years
>She fucks another dude within a break less than a month long while you stay loyal
Holy fuck you are absolutely being cucked OP, what are you doing still dating this girl

You deserve the shitstorm breakup that's going to come with staying with her. Dump now or face the consequences.
>>
She was so eager to fuck somebody else that she hopped on the first dick she saw in the first opportunity she could take.

Sorry to break the news for you but you got cuck'd
>>
>>18166814
Broke up with her a year ago because of an incident in the past that I couldn't let go of,realized I really missed her and asked her to get back together, during that time she didn't fuck anyone else afaik

>>18166817
Guy expressed interest in her a year ago I told her to block him she said she did and supposedly he found her on twitter conveniently during the break, I don't really believe anything she's telling me, but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for some reason
>>
File: 1461530206227.jpg (50KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1461530206227.jpg
50KB, 500x381px
>>18166832
>Guy expressed interest in her a year ago I told her to block him she said she did and supposedly he found her on twitter conveniently during the break, I don't really believe anything she's telling me, but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for some reason
Oh man, this is reading like a true cuck story. You're being used or cheated on for sure.

She doesn't love you, man. If she did, she would've never fucked that dude. Plain and simple.

Look, you must be a pretty attractive guy if three different girls went after you in 4 weeks. Rebound sex should be no problem. Just bite the bullet, start forgetting about her, and go get some pussy to ease your mind.
>>
>>18166841
OP, the break was for a good reason. It just should've been permanent. She has no loyalty.
>>
>>18166832
We're hitting levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>18166841
Problem is I don't like casual sex,it's nowhere close to sex with someone I have a connection to
>>
>>18166832
Guy she fucked supposedly spent a year tracking her down in other social media? Lol

Dude get real, she either never blocked him or unblocked him to fuck him. Suck it up and go chase other pussy, because this one is now loose in the wild
>>
>>18166863
Then just find somebody new, it'll happen
>>
Says she was trying to get over me and fill the void, I can't just accept that for some reason. No hope huh?
>>
>>18166952
Nope, dump her and move on to someone who isn't full of shit. Don't fall victim to the sunk cost fallacy.
>>
>>18166952
During a break? The only void she was trying to fill was her pussy

Breaks are different of breaking up for a reason. It's not a free to sleep around card unless agreed upon. You not making out with other girls and her fucking another guy that she knew you'd hate to know speaks tons about the character of you two

This will sound like deliberate women hating, but they are much more impulsive emotionally. By now and even then her conscious self could be making up a ton of excuses, but in this moment she was only thinking "fuck this motherfucker for fucking with my, I'm gonna fuck the motherfuckest of the motherfuckers to fuck him back".

Even if she was speaking the truth (and she totally isn't), fucking this specific guy shows very well who she trully is.

Better sooner than later OP. You could have found out she was like that after years of marriage and two kids. In moments of crisis is when we know who people truly are, it's when the masks fall.
>>
>>18166787
Nobody is obligated to stay "loyal" after a breakup, which is essentially what you did to her. People here are retarded. All of this is YOUR FAULT and YOUR FAULT ALONE.

Plus how are you better? You prbly planned on fucking another girl as well, why else would you have taken the "break"?
>>
>>18166997
>t. he who doesn't read the thread
>>
>>18166997
Learn to read, retard
>>
>>18167001
I did. A "break" is basically a softer word for breakup since usually people who take them either use them to slowly fade out of your life or cheat on you. The reationship WAS over at that point.

OP is a cheating idiot and he deserved his then Ex GFs revenge.
>>
>>18166787
>>
>>18166787
but did she love the other guy too? it doesn't excuse what she did, maybe she was trying to get over you. maybe she thought you were doing the same? this relationship sounds like it lacks a lot of communication.
>>
>>18167019
Oookkk you're just trolling or really stupid apparently. I'll give you another (you) but that's the last one ok?
>>
SHE JUST ADMITTED TO LYING ABOUT IT

She admitted that she's the one who reached out to him and I broke up with her, can never take another word she says for truth again.
>>
ouch, what a skank lol
best of luck for the future now that you don't have to live with that bullshit.
>>
>>18167153
Thanks mate, next few will be hard but I'll probably be just more angry than sad, thanks for your input boys
>>
Why'd you dump her if you didn't want her to fuck someone else. She's a saint and you're just a regretful cuck.
>>
>>18167137
It must be hard for you to see it from so close, but anyone could see that from miles with the infos you gave us

I'm sorry for you, I know how much it hurts. But damp this sadness with anger for what she did until it heals. And it takes effort, but don't distrust every women you come accross because of that hoe. They're not all like that (maybe just the slight majority, at the very least 51% lol)
>>
>>18166787
You took a break and left her without fulfilling her needs. A break means she was technically single so it was fair game. Should have talked it through before abandoning her, dude. Sorry. Suck it up and put it in the past.
>>
File: 1419229830953.gif (467KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1419229830953.gif
467KB, 300x280px
>>18166787

If you didn't want your girlfriend sleeping with other people you shouldn't of broken up with her. Period. She owes you no apology for things she did outside of the relationship and you have no right to get pissed. You broke up with her.

Either get over yourself or find a different girlfriend.
>>
>>18167211
This. If it was OP who had gotten some pussy, he would have been bitching that she should have understood that they were on a break so it wasn't cheating.

Also, you fucks going on about loyalty seem to be glossing over the fact that OP LEFT HER FIRST. He betrayed that loyalty by abandoning her. Men need to realize that women have needs that need to be met too. If you as a man refuse to meet those needs, why shouldn't she find a man who will?
>>
>>18167211
THAT.
>>
Lol there's so much samefagging for a /thread

Move on pal
>>
>>18167283
What samefagging?
>>
>She's a whore for getting some dick to get over the breakup-that-can-be-repealed-anytime-mister-remembers-he-cares
>OP should get some pussy to get over the breakup
Never change /adv/
>>
Wow, she's a hedonist and you're a retard (and a cuck in the most literal sense). Make the world a better place, kill her and then yourself
>>
File: VIERNAMESE WAIFU.jpg (48KB, 536x600px) Image search: [Google]
VIERNAMESE WAIFU.jpg
48KB, 536x600px
>>18166787
Best advice is to get over it. You're just butthurt since you're holding her to your personal standards which might I add are the standards of a lonely male who doesn't have much experience with females.

Just remember that you did break up with her and you might be able to cope. It was quite retarded though that you did since girlfriends don't need much of your time unless you're being stupid in the relationship and spoiling her rotten. Especially for 4 fucking weeks. Like shit put yourself in her shoes. A person you trusted suddenly says he wants space like you're some kind of chore? You'd be all kinds of emotionally fucked.
>>
>>18166832
Oh, it's a bait thread.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.