[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend won't break up with me for real but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (241KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 720x1280px
My boyfriend won't break up with me for real but it's clear he doesn't wanna be with me

I pretty much initiate eveyrning, he never calls me and just give short answers for everything, he's not really including me in his life, he said he was Unhappy with me many times and tried breaking up with me twice but I was sad about it so he still stays with me.. And I just feel ignored and not cared for all the time and idk what to do.i wanted to be with him so I can't see myself breaking up with him but he's starting to treat me pretty bad and idk what to do? I don't wanna start dating other ppl while im with him but I'm constantly ignored andi don't wanna breakup with him I have no idea what to do..
>>
Give him a reason to break up with you
>>
You have to do it. From what you're saying, he doesn't want to be with you and that fact is causing you pain in the form of him pushing you away. You're unhappy, he's unhappy, and in the end the one who's going to be worse off is you.

Why be unhappy with this guy ignoring you when you'll be unhappy without him anyway? Leave him and look elsewhere, cause there are people out there who'd be happy to be with you.
>>
Why dont you want to break up with him if he makes you feel unloved and ignores you? Those are perfect reasons to break up with him. Who cares if you THINK it makes you seem like "the bad guy"? You deserve to genuinely be happy. If someone makes it clear that they dont want to be with you, it's time to just end it yourself.
>>
1.Listen to yourself
2.Realize how dumb you sound
3.(this parts up to you!)
>>
>>18166779
>>18166778

I guesss . We just been together for two years and it really hurts to see him act like this towards me those he's been like this off and on (mostly on) for like five months

When I try to distance myself in return he kinda tries being nice again and it pulls me back maybe he gets scared but I think ultimately he doesn't wanna be with me. At least he doesn't act like it and I can't deal with that. It makes me really depressed everyday when he doesn't contact me then I wait all day for a one word response back.
>>
>omg bf do not want to break up with me even though he doesnt love me

>but I was sad about it so he still stays with me

bitch, make up your fucking mind

its you who is the problem here
>>
>>18166820
What ?

Isaid he clearly doesn't wanna be with me which I can tell from his actions, but he won't officially really break up with me, he has twice but I got sad and he said he could stay with me if I stopped doing whatever (basically he thinks I'm too needy and annoying but I'm not that much he jusr never wants anything to do with me desu) so we go from there but then he just acts like he doesn't care anyway so it's like he willstay with me but he won't even try so it's kinda pointless to be together no matter how hard I try because I end up getting ignored and him being distant which makes me sooooo unhappy and depressed
>>
>>18166808
It's guilt, and guilt =/= actually caring. You've been together 2 years and despite how he feels about it, he knows it'd be messy to let it go too. He knows how he's treating you. I'm sorry, but you need to leave.
>>
>>18166838

:(

Idont know what to say. It realy sucks. I guess because when I say it he's not really gonna care, I'm gonna be the one hurting :(
>>
I think I'm just gonna spend a week building myself up and taking care of things and trying to forget about him, he's going away for a week anyway so I'll just like not contact him and try to get used to living without him.
>>
>>18166844
It'll hurt for now. Believe me, once you get past that you'll realize it's like you've lifted this weight off your shoulders. You're only doing yourself more harm by staying in this relationship.
>>
>>18166851

True. I just don't even know what to say to him tho,and plus I know he probably won't care so its gonna be really awful for me ..
>>
File: monkey in the bush club.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
monkey in the bush club.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18166769
>My boyfriend won't break up with me for real

>he tried breaking up with me twice but I was so pathetic about it even despite it being what I wanted, he offered to get back together with me and I accepted

Really makes you think.

Stop expecting him to break up with you and break up with him. The only person you can truly rely on in life to get things done is you. If he's really making you that unhappy you would've done it by now.

But you know,since you've taken him back it's clear he isn't and you're being a fucking drama queen. Either admit this is what you want or take action and fuck off till you can do either.
>>
>>18166878

Idk i just get sad and depressed everyday when he ignores me.. It literally dampens my mood
He said he doesn't like talking to me Bc I make him depressed .
>>
>>18166808
he's being mentally abusive

the whole intermittent attention/withdrawing attention is a proven tool for manipulation

if you put a rat in a cage and let the rat know that pressing a button will give them food, they will keep pressing the button even if the food no longer comes out

stop pressing the button
youre just gonna starve to death
>>
>>18167000
Ihave sometimes thought Ithink he's abusiveand manipulative what do you mean about the rat in the cage thing tho
>>
>>18167053
hes saying to give up on something thats hopeless and find a real (and healthy) source of love/attention, probably.
>>
>>18167061
That's how I feel to but it's easier said than done
>>
>>18167063
just because somethings not easy doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. you know what to do and you have to do it or you can stay miserable. just tell him its over. dont say you have no idea what to do when you've obviously known the right thing to do from the start.
>>
>>18167075
I guess

Sometimes I think that sits just me tho I'm the problem and I'm an idiot but idk
>>
>>18167063
>love and attention
>Easier said than done for a girl

Fucking hardly. Just drop your snapchat in one of the /soc/ threads with a lewd picture and you'll have tons of love and attention.

>>18166882
Sounds like your core issue then is that you're just in love with this guy.

Stop doing that. And to stop doing that do what any self respecting guy does: Talk to more women(Translation for you: Talk to more men))
If you aren't ugly they should flock to you. ESPECIALLY over the internet. You'll get so many fucking messages and views your confidence will sky rocket.
>>
>>18167053
http://psychopathsandlove.com/how-can-you-tell-if-youre-being-manipulated/

sound familiar?
it's hard to give up these relationships
it's hard to go through that initial "withdrawal" stage
but RUN
and RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN

i hope you'll heed my warning
>>
>>18167644
Just read the 20 signs your being manipulated.

I dated someone that made me answer yes to all those. Fuck, even applying it to friendships it is kinda another confirmation for what I already knew, I just don't know anything beyond that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.