[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl through friends, we get along well, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488336812557.jpg (22KB, 478x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488336812557.jpg
22KB, 478x320px
>meet girl through friends, we get along well, she's sleeping on my shoulder the first night
>weeks go by, we get a little closer
>kissing, holding hands, sitting on my lap, etc
>attempt to ask her out
>rejected
>find out this guy she's known long distance for almost 3 years is coming to see her in may for the first time
>suddenly remember her telling me about him before, but just that he was a friend

I don't even know why I'm posting. I just feel shitty and confused. She wasn't even a bitch about anything either, and I don't know if they're even a thing. It just seems like the obvious thing, cause why else would he fly across the country to see one girl?
>>
He's going to be deep dicking her the first night, op. You had your chance... had
>>
>>18166717

you ask out immediately, not after a few weeks. that's your mistake. she showed you that she was interested and you didnt make a move. you fucked it up. dont blame her.

asking her weeks later was just too late. she already had time to crush on you, feel rejected, get over it, and find another guy.
>>
Go find another one. This one isnt worth the effort.
>>
>>18166723
I considered that, but a week prior to this she had been really concerned about me stressing myself over studying, and then the day after that she was tackling me on a couch, play fighting and kissed me. Maybe, I don't know, but that quick adjustment is a bit too quick to me.
>>
You don't want to know her when he shows up. If he doesn't sum to expectation expect to see her texting you mid May
>>
File: 1488827801363.jpg (9KB, 322x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488827801363.jpg
9KB, 322x321px
Do people seriously fucking do this with their friends? Sober? Like, with people they're not even dating or fucking? What the hell?

Seriously, in what bizarro world can you have a girl kissing you and sitting in your lap and NOT have fucked her or gone on a date with her yet. Makes no sense.

Never seen that happen IRL. Pretty weird, OP.
>>
>>18166717
you dodged a bullet op. why would you date some slut who does that with her friends?
>>
>>18166786
It amazes me too bro. I'm a pretty attractive guy and I've never had any girls that didn't want to date me ever kiss me or do anything sexual like that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.