[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything I keep thinking will help me meet new people doesn't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489701352063.gif (999KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489701352063.gif
999KB, 320x240px
Everything I keep thinking will help me meet new people doesn't. And I hate being so bored and lonely. How the hell do you meet new people? Everyone is either too busy or stops talking to me.
>>
>>18166589
First: how old are you? Depending on your age and where you live, there are plenty of places to go and clubs/organizations to join where you meet alot of people with similar interests.
>>
>>18166934
I'm 23
>>
>>18166589
Are you in school? If so, meeting new people is easy as fuck.

Take it from me, a friendless loser with social anxiety not three months ago. Well, I still have the anxiety, but its manageable now.

I made an effort this semester to make friends. And I figured out that the way you make friends in university is almost exactly the same as the way you make friends in grade school: just go up to people you think are cool and be like, "wanna be friends?" You'll trade numbers and then set some time to grab a drink. Seriously, my entire life, I've never had anything to do on a Saturday night. In the last few months, I've actually gone out with people and been a normal person.

You ever hear of the Couch-to-5K? Well, this is the r9k-to-normie programme. Get on it, buddy.
>>
>>18167035
I go to a shitty community college that's nto really social but I could try.

This is like one of my worst fears. What if I've missed out on years of socializing by not going to a nice 4-year college?
>>
>>18167035
What's the plan if you're out of school and work in a tiny office with just two other social lepers?
>>
>>18167998
bump
>>
>>18167797
If all you're going to college to do is meet people you've got your priorities fucked up, trust me, I nearly did that myself. It's a huge waste of money for something that you can get in that community college if you actually try. The trick is with community college to approach making new friends like it's highschool since it basically is, just a shitter more boring version of it.

Plus the college "experience" is pretty much dead now anyway. If you're in school in this day and age it's because you're actually trying to learn something, so a 4 year school might not even be what you want anyway.
>>
>>18166589

If you really did try several times, then maybe you are not a nice person to be around.

But tell me you joined several clubs and went to several other activities and try to recconect with old friends before giving up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.