[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and currently sitting on my sofa in the living room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: KdyykjI.png (843KB, 797x734px) Image search: [Google]
KdyykjI.png
843KB, 797x734px
I'm 19 and currently sitting on my sofa in the living room doing nothing. How can I make my life richer? What are all the things that you old fucks regret not doing when you were younger? What things can I do now when I'm young that I can't when I'm 40. Help me out anons.
>>
dank image
just passin' through
much obliged
>>
>>18166095
eat healthier
take more chances and ask out moar girls
lift weights before your joints become shit
>>
meet more grills
>>
Save money and travel to other countries with a friend, stay at hostels, see the night life, meet new people, but stay out of trouble.
>>
>>18166095
Enlist and try to get stationed overseas. Unless you are able to focus and get a STEM degree anything else is pointless. Join the military, try to experience another part of the world, gain discipline and lifelong friends. Go to college of tax payer money after that and have your life set by the time you are 26/28. I thought I could get done with college by the time I was 23 but I kept partying/being lazy and engineering actually requires out of class studying. Im almost done now and I'm fucking 26
>>
Get a part time job
Go to college
Study something. DOESNT HAVE TO BE STEM just something you enjoy
Meet new people
Get invited to mad uni parties
Go to clubs
Get your dick rode like 20 times a week
Move out. If you dont have enough money rent somewhere or live on campus and pay your rent with money earnt from your part time job
Get involved in uni clubs e.g. chess but it has to be something you genuinely enjoy
Go on a few holidays here and there with gained friends at somrwhere in your life eg. Uni or your part time job idk.
Get heaps high.
Have lots of fun

However still focus on your degree.
Graduate and apply these earnt skills from your degree in a better full time job that you like
Im surr you will wotk something out from there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.