[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop hating women after reading and listening to red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: red-pill-2.jpg (19KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-2.jpg
19KB, 750x420px
How do I stop hating women after reading and listening to red pill/MGTOW content?
>>
Realize that 99% of it is horseshit? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and collectively identifying woman as a conspiratorial corporation instead of, you know, one or two girls who shot you down for a date or something?
>>
>>18166058
Basically what he said >>18166066 all those mgtow people are just delusional about the general population all those groups are like that they basically see a minority and say it's the majority or all and blow it up
>>
The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

Getting mad over women being women is just going to stress you out. Just internalize that they are goldfish or something and move on in life.

Serious just ignore what women say, and/or just fuck with them. Their tears are crocodile tears, their love is fake, their smiles are insidious. I've gone on a spree of emotionally abusing girls I fuck and it's hilarious seeing their crocodile tears knowing they're going to be in a COMPLETELY different state of mind in 20 minutes. They're quite fascinating really, if you treat them as subjects for social experimentation.
Take an emotional knife and poke at them until they pop and watch the sparks fly.

You are the boy with the magnifying glass and they are the ants to burn.

The irony of it all is that they prefer this behavior. They enjoy being dicked and fucked with, women were biologically programmed to respond positively to all sorts of fucked up shit. Hell the reason why women are so good at convincing themselves of bullshit is because it was a biological necessity to brainwash themselves to feel love for their rapists' children.

Enjoy life my friend.
>>
>>18166058
Drop the misogynistic bullshit that 4chan autists brainwashed you into, and treat women like normal people.
>>
>>18166077
You sound like a legit sociopath, seek help.
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (21KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
21KB, 207x253px
>>18166077

>actually believing evolutionary psychology is an argument, ever
>inb4 a graph of cherry-picked, unsourced data from r/redpill
>>
>>18166091
Sociopaths get more pussy and are more successful in their careers so eat shit faggot
>>
Grow a fucking brain and stop letting retards on the Internet spoonfeed you what to think and feel as if you have no fucking opinion of your own?

I can never understand these "/pol/ made me racist, trp made meat women" people. Are these literal sheep?
>>
>>18166058

Stop going to those sites. Stop coming to 4Chan. Try new places, meet new people, learn to see the world in a different way.
>>
>>18166110
Ah good, keep the sheep dumb and believing the blue pill lie.

More pussy for me.
>>
>>18166114
Muslims and Somalians see the word in a different way and they are rewarded with Swedish and German blowjobs
>>
>>18166115
>More pussy for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Thanks, needed the laugh.
>>
>>18166115
There's more to life than pussy, chump.
You're about as dumb and trashy as they come.
>>
>>18166121
Here's your (You), since you crave it so much.
>>
>>18166120

What? I don't get it. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>18166122
Is that what you tell yourself when Abdul fucks your women behind a train station while you jerk off at home like a good little sissy?
>>
>>18166127

Thank you, but I'll let you have the last word. Insult me again, I'll not reply. :) Have a good day.
>>
>>18166129
I'm trying to say you're a dumb faggot and you should drink bleach for posting your cancerous drivel
>>
>>18166139

Oh, so telling you to broaden your perspective when you come here asking about how to change your perspective earns this? Ok, then, good luck in life.
>>
>>18166143
Im not the other poster. But you're still full of shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.