[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I need some advice. Recently, at my job (I work at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (10KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
10KB, 196x250px
Alright, I need some advice.

Recently, at my job (I work at a retail store as a custodian) I've noticed this woman who comes in for a very short period of time to check our alcohol inventory/stock and I've become.. Kind of smitten with her.

She only shows up on Tuesdays and I do casually chat with her when I get a chance.

Thing is, I know nothing about her, I don't even know her name, she's fucking beautiful so I'd assume she's either got a boyfriend or is married or somesuch.

I haven't attempted this sort of thing in years, is it creepy just to ask her what her name is?

How do I get to know this chick? She doesn't seem adverse to talking to me but I sincerely doubt she'd be even remotely interested.

What should I do? Should I just try to forget it and move on?
>>
Dude you're a custodian at a retail store. You really think you're going to pick up girls on the clock?
>>
>>18166006
Nah, not really.
>>
>>18165991
>Should I just try to forget it and move on?

Do you have a social life? At all?

You don't need to "forget" her, you can talk. But if you are too lonely, then don't make a move. Go out more, work on building some friends around you. Then, when you are less lonely and need less attention, think again about dating.
>>
>>18166012
Eh, I used to. Friends all moved away, got married etc. I live in a little shithole where the only means of entertainment for most people is to just go to the bar and get drunk.

I have a lot of spare time and nothing to do with it really.
>>
>>18166022
I also don't have a cellphone like most folks and I've sworn off social media shit like facebook and the like.

I'm not "terribly, desperately" lonely, but yeah, I am lonely.
>>
>>18166022
>>18166031

>but yeah, I am lonely.

No shit, Sherlock. But that's the point. One doesn't develop a crush on someone we barely talk to unless we are lonely.

Don't try to fill the void with a relationship. A single person can't give you enough attention. GO out more and have fun. Make new friends.
>>
>>18166041
>GO out more and have fun

Heh, that's not really an option around here. But yeah, I get what you mean.
>>
>>18166060

I mean, I'm a city fag, so maybe I'm mislead. But there has to be at least a couple more hanging spots, right? Maybe some sport club? A library to organize a movie night? Something?
>>
>>18166068
Sure, there's a library and there is a racquetball/gym.

That's about it, we don't even have a fucking movie theater anymore.
>>
>>18166073

Yeah, but I said you could have a movie night at the library. Or a book club. The point is, there must be someone that likes doing something besides beer. Just gotta find them.
>>
>>18166076
Yeah, I suppose. I'm not the sort of person with the resources to set anything up though.

To be perfectly honest, I don't much care for people actually.
>>
Only reason I was able to get laid when I worked at Walmart was I dressed better than for the job I had (dark blue button down w/ rolled sleeves, thin black tie, slim jeans and cap toed Oxford dress boots) and I'm a solid 7.5/10 because my eyes, smile and hair. I didn't look like I belonged there and essentially played the "Jim from the Office" role.
I've seen the outcome without those variables and they arent good. I've seen customers complain to management for harassment because they feel someone of your job specification to be inferior.
>>
>>18166083
>I don't much care for people actually.

That's the "sour grapes" speech. You care enough to feel lonely.
>>
>>18166090
I've more or less always felt that way. I think it's part of my fucking personality.
>>
>>18166094

Then what are you doing here? Why are you asking us about this girl?

A hooker would be faster and cheaper, mate.
>>
>>18166096
I don't really have the balls or desire to hire a prostitute.

Not like there are any around here anyway.
>>
>>18166099

Again with the "little town means I have noo options" argument? Come on, man, all you give are excuses. If that's all you have to offer, good luck. See ya!
>>
>>18166109
Serious mate. I don't even have a car/drivers license.

I fucking walk everywhere.
>>
>>18166111

Then learn. Save and buy a car.

Or buy a bike.

But don't whine, DO. DO something with your life. You know you need to, so just try.
>>
>>18166117
Reading a manual as we speak right now actually.

The idea of driving still fucking terrifies me regardless.
>>
>>18166124
Then you are going to have to move to a bigger, more walkable, better public transit city. And buying a bike would be a good investment. Also if you have all kinds of free time consider getting hobbies, volunteer somewhere, or best yet get another job.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.