[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be autistic sperg >only like 2 friends >kissless virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1466572544131.gif (577KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1466572544131.gif
577KB, 500x498px
>be autistic sperg
>only like 2 friends
>kissless virgin
>awkward as fuck
>have really nice and supportive sister
>sister tries to hook me up with one of her qt friends whos like polar opposite of me
>thicc, bubbly, qt, long beautiful red hair, hot af
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>spaghetti a little but we actually hit it off and she has the sweetest personality and we have a shit load in common to top it off
>want to see eachother again
>went on date last friday
>go to the zoo, movies, and dinner
>spend entire day together
>heaven
>she brings me back to her place
>dont do anything but play vidya and cuddle then sleep together
>really fucking sweet
>fast forward to yesterday
>get a call from her freaking out
>tells me i raped her when she was high
>???
>we didn't even drink on our date or do drugs or any shit like that
>wtf
>scared as shit
>try to calm her down
>doesn't work because she's insane
>she's literally saying shit that i have no idea wtf shes talking about
>hang up
>fucking spooked but i fuck up and dont tell anyone and assume it'll blow over because im retarded
>wrong.jpg
>already getting messaged/texted by all her friends and my sister actually believes her
>sister will probably tell entire family and I'll be fucked for sure
I didn't even go to class today because I'm pretty sure I'll get my ass beat. i have no idea what to fucking do because my entire family is probably going to hate me and i have no money for a lawyer or anything. can she even press charges? do i still need a lawyer if she cant/doesnt? i really dont fucking want to go to jail over shit i LITERALLY didn't do at all. i didnt grope her or any thing and we kissed on the lips and didnt even make out. im so fucking scared and dont know what to do because even if i dont go to jail i dont want to be deemed as an honorary rapist forever.
>>
Told someone else, get a PFA or restraining order ASAP. Go straight to your parents and sister, swear that you didn't do anything. You've never even kissed a girl and you were too nervous to do anything on your first date. You think shes out to get you because you're a nice guy and there's something really wrong under the surface, someone may have put her up to it. Failure to act is failure to prove innocence
>>
>>18165958
If there was no intercourse, she can't prove anything.
>>
>>18165977
ya but his life will still be destroyed just with the accusation
>>
Lol, that's what you get for cheating on your waifu
>>
>>18165964
I did the telling my parents and sister thing, but now they just think I'm a liar and it made it worse. they told me they didn't raise me like this and are threatening to kick me out. now I'm really fucked and even more clueless. honestly considering killing myself
>>
>>18165958
>>thicc, bubbly, qt, long beautiful red hair, hot af
>Thicc
>red hair
>thicc
>"hot"

Sometimes I wish /r9k/ and /pol/ weren't always right but this shit should've been predictable from the get go.

To bad you fell for the jewish "thicc=/=fat" and "beautiful at any size" memes.
Now you need to scrape enough money to pay a Goldman to represent you in court, while she does the same because her gender studies teacher Miss Bergenstiene taught her "that all men are rapists, even the ones who haven't raped "yet"".

OP, tell the police that someone is making false allegations against you (it'll look really bad on her if she's telling everyone except for the police... can't use the "scared to come foward" excuse if the police are the last out of literally EVERYONE to know), then go live innawoods.
>>
>>18166427
You must have fucked up explaining yourself or have fucked up in the past as to where they don't take your word at face value.
>>
I wonder what the fuck happened here. Maybe she was on drugs and you didn't know it, and she blacked out, woke up in your bed, and assumed you had sex?

Even if that were the case, it seems pretty excessive to accuse you of rape. This is the type of horror story that makes you never wanna have sex. Fuck man. I wish I knew what to tell you.
>>
>>18166432
by thicc i just meant a nice big ass, not meme thicc. I'll try the police thing and see how it goes. maybe go innawoods if i dont kill myself this week
>>18166437
all i told them was that i went on a date with a really nice girl my sister introduced me to, spent the night at her place but all we did was kiss because i was too nervous, and now she's telling everyone i raped her and I'm getting harrassed. then my sister chimed in and fucking started telling some fucked up in depth story the girl mustve told her or some shit and they sided with my sister. I've never done anything illegal or bad in my life (never fucked up in school, never got bullied horribly, just slight social issues) unless being an awkward virgin is a crime.
>>
>>18165958
Take yourself to a police station, show them this thread

In future if this comes back all 4chan threads from advice are archived at 4plebs just search for it.

Anyway, yeah go to the police first and report her for harassment. You want to start off on the right foot because if the police end up coming to you it'll just make things worse.

Make sure you record any conversations you have.

Don't assume your sister is on your side, she might have set things up to get you. Watch Gone Girl.

IF you want to eliminate most, if not all doubt you raped her do this:

>Bring all your dirty underwear to the police station. right now
>Make sure you get the pair you wore that night hopefully unwashed.
>Give it to them

When/if she escalates it enough to make a police report they can say they searched your home, found this pair, is this the clothing he wore when it happened ect.

If she's retarded enough to say yes obviously they won't find any body fluid indicating intercourse.

Go do it now man
>>
>>18166461
>maybe go innawoods if i dont kill myself this week

Don't kill yourself. Not unless it's last resort.

This may potentially end what your life is, but it won't end your life.

You could become a career criminal, attempt being a con-man. You could try to survive innawoods with a nice hut you saw on PT youtube channel and by fishing and hunting food.
You could attempt a heist or even try to break out of prison just for the challenge.
WTF man, you hit rock bottom it's not the end of the world just the loss of shackles that once kept you upright. You'll literally be free from everything society has ever expected from you.

Cocaine and hookers, social stigma won't mean shit with the titles you already have.

Seriously, don't kill yourself unless it looks like you're trapped with no escape, or will die anyway but more painfully.

Besides, revenge is always a worthwhile goal.
>>
>>18166476
Because intercourse always soaks your underwear. Flawless logic
>>
File: 83709631.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
83709631.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
if you havent done drugs, submit to a drug test when you go to the cop shop and explain things to them. it'll look pretty shitty for her if she says you were both high but you come back with a clean piss test. don't even try and communicate with her because crazy bitches will misconstrue everything you say and be sure to use it against you, including telling your sister youre stalking her and trying to get her to keep her mouth shut/rape her again/etc. don't communicate with your sister unless your parents or the police are present. still, if your parents are on your sisters side, i wouldnt even suggest talking to them much anymore. if youre still in school, try and find a guidance counselor youre close with/that is genuinely open minded and wont just be like "lol hes just tryna cover up a rape baka" and give you a runaround. if you bring in another unbiased, but trustworthy third party, they can help testify on behalf of your character should it go farther than just harassment at school. on top of this, if said counselor notices harassment during school hours, he/she may be able to help you file harassment charges/assault charges should you get your ass beat. this will help pay for any court fees you may encounter should this escalate past he said she said bullshit. remove yourself from social media and avoid communicating with anyone about the situation, whether it be to defend yourself or vent about the situation. anything you say CAN AND WILL be used AGAINST you in a court of law, especially if the conversation cannot be recollected well by the people you are talking to... underwear thing is a good idea too because even if you wore a rubber theres generally going to be some sort of pussy joose inside your underwear. if she cant produce a rubber with your spaghetti inside of it and a rape kit comes back with no fluids, it greatly helps your case should you go to trial.
>>
>>18165958
Welcome to life as a straight male, enjoy ur stay
>>
>>18165958
What happened between when you woke up at her house/apartment and the phone call?
>>
>>18166476
>Take yourself to a police station, show them this thread

"hey mister policeman I got accused of rape, look, even the people on the internet believe me, I'm totally innocent"

I am somewhat concerned that your parents didn't believe you at all.
OP, how would you describe your build compared to this girl? I mean, are you totally ripped or a walking skeleton? Just wondering how believable it is that you overpowered her
>>
>>18166570
Everything seemed fine. In the morning we were both happy and I just told her I'd see her later and we texted back and forth a bunch. I hadnt heard from her 2-3 days before the phone call but i assumed she was busy and I didn't wanna seem clingy and fuck up my chances so I didnt bother her.

>>18166603
honestly, she's decently fit. I'm probably a step or two above walking skeleton.
>>
>>18166608
Okay, so she texted you before she accused you of raping her? Document these texts.
>>
>giving free (You)'s to shit bait

This board is worst than i thought
>>
>>18166608
That's pretty damn weird. And you're not the type to do drugs?
A agree with this guy >>18166558
go to the police and explain the situation, submit to a drug test.
I'm wondering if this girl had some really bad trip and genuinely believes you raped her, or if this is some bizarre, spiteful attack.
I'm interested in what would happen if you asked your sister if the girl went to the police over this alleged 'rape'. If she hasn't, certainly would cause some doubt in people's minds.
>>
>>18166613
it was all dumb shit like talking about vidya or school. there was no indication she was pissed at me at all.
also, how do i go about going to the police? sorry if this sounds retarded (ive never had to contact them for ANYTHING ever) but do i just go to the police station or something?
>>
bullshit fake
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.