[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>probably/maybe/not diagnosed depressed >can't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>probably/maybe/not diagnosed depressed
>can't get professional help.
>all alone
>wants to be happy again/once

What to do?
>>
We need info. Why can't you get help?
>>
>>18165920
That's the only thing I can't really tell, I'm sorry...
>>
>>18165928
Okay umm work out?
>>
>>18165908

Start by improving the quality of life all around. Better habits in eating, sleeping and excersice help (healthy mind in a healthy body and all that). Create structure and order, people need routine: establish a daily schedule and stick to it. If you let yourself collapse to that do-nothing apathy that tends to happen with depression it will be harder to climb back up. Maintain social contacts. You might feel like pushing people close to you away, but that will only make things worse. Focus on making the effort and include some socialization to every week at least to some extent.
Basically, fake it till you make it.

After you've established that routine use the structural energy created by it to seek more long lasting, concrete changes you can make in your life. What is making you depressed? Is it work/studying/social life? The place you live, then things you do? Find some way to shake yourself and your life up and see how how the pieces fall afterwards. Staying stagnant in depression and letting yourself wallow in misery will not help. At least that was personally the case for me and these things I listed helped to get me back on my feet.
>>
>>18165953
This is probably the greatest single piece of advice i've ever seen on this board.

I'm not sure if you realise but a lot of what this anon is explaining are the physical aspects which affect the energies around you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.