[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a male polyamorist. How do I find girls who are down with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5839.jpg (919KB, 1656x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5839.jpg
919KB, 1656x1049px
I am a male polyamorist. How do I find girls who are down with my lifestyle choice?

Girls who aren't into polyamory just think I can't commit

And for some weird reason on tinder a lot of girls who match me that have "polyamorist / fan of open relationships" don't really like me

Should I continue being upfront with polyamory?
>>
Have you ever thought of getting your mental illness treated?
>>
>>18165809
Yes, necessarily.

It's unfair to get in a relationship under false premises, you either decide to commit to someone monogamously or keep being open and bring it up immediately.
>>
Did those poly girls didn't like you after talking to you or they didn't even match?

Either way, it's probably better to be upfront about it.
>>
>>18165822
>Did those poly girls didn't like you after talking to you or they didn't even match?

They didn't like me after talking to me. Its weird cause I've only recently "come out" as a polyamorist and started bringing it up.

Before I'd just be some guy and I'd get monogamy girls AND the "open-relationship" types in dates or flings.

It's confusing as hell
>>
>>18165829

If you're looking for a relationship it's better to be upfront about it. But apparently men are more frowned upon being poly, so there might be some bias against you for being upfront.

Maybe bring it up early after a few dates then.

Did you ever have a poly relationship? I think I'm getting into one, it's confusing AF...
>>
>>18165817
I secind this. You think you are entitled to that which is not owed to you.

Have you MET women that are interested in polyamory? I have. I went to two meetups off meetup dot com and I have to say, they were so disgusting and clearly not mentally 100%. I fuck basically anything that moves and I can easily say after seeing those people, there is definitely something wrong with people who want polyamorous relationships....
>>
>>18165844
right? "because fucking basically anything that moves" is completly healthy and sane
>>
>>18165844
>You think you are entitled to that which is not owed to you.

The hell? I'm trying to fix a problem with how I can effectively communicate where I stand with relationships- isn't that what you're supposed to do with dating?? where the fuck did that entitlement-knee jerk reaction come from?

I've met plenty of polyam girls and they seemed fine to me, they just weren't interested in being tied down to one person.

>>18165843
I've never done an "official" polyam relationship but I've had flings with girls who were seeing other people and I was seeing other girls and we were all on the same page and it was good fun
>>
>>18165844
Wow 2 people, that is a very big sample size.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>18165844
>Have you MET women that are interested in polyamory? I have. I went to two meetups off meetup dot com

The problem is that you met them from meetups, not that they were polyam.
>>
>>18165861
That's the thing with poly, the term is so broad that it's confusing. It's like saying that you're straight: it only points to a gender you like, but there's a fuck ton of body types and quirks that qualify in there.

I've been dating my gf for nearly a decade now and recently we were having threesomes with other girls. It was just for plain fun, but now we like one girl who apparently likes us back. It's so odd, I could never expect for that and have to admit that poly people seemed nuts or even promisious to me, but now I definitly get the appeal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.