[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush says I'm more pretty than I am sexy, how the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: C766OBMXkAAmsvT.jpg (12KB, 306x335px) Image search: [Google]
C766OBMXkAAmsvT.jpg
12KB, 306x335px
My crush says I'm more pretty than I am sexy, how the fuck do I become more sexy and attractive to him?

Shallow man anons welcome to contribute, teach me how to be an irresistable slut
>>
>>18165642
Guy here
Depends a lot on his own personality and taste. You don't have to be "sexy" to be attractive to a guy.
Do you know what type of girls he is attracted to ? "Hot" girls with makeup, sexy clothes, high heels etc. ? That's probably what he means by "sexy", doesn't mean he's attracted to that.
If he thinks you're pretty that's already really good, don't change how you look for a guy
>>
If it weren't for this guy, would you like to become a slut? Don't change for a man.
>>
>>18165642

Do you own lingerie?
Do you show him actively you like sex?
Do you ever have unconventional sex: like somewhere outside?

Beyond that, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Guys are idiots when it comes to communication. The fact that he told you he thinks you are more pretty, isn't necessarily a bad thing. He probably thought that was something that would actually make you happy, because "pretty = attractive and good personality" and "sex = attractive and dumb slut" or something.
>>
Being beautiful is far better than being sexy. He just means you aren't one dimensional. He sure as hell isnt saying you can't be sexy
>>
>>18165642
Its the way he sees you. Meanwhile if u post tits or gtfo, you'll get a second opinion from me
>>
Yeah I don't think he was implying that you aren't attractive, just that you probably don't dress/act as sexually aggressive. For some men it's a plus rather than a minus, it just describes aesthetics.
>>
>>18165642
Ask him what he's into. Tease him in fun manners here and there when not talking about sexual stuff.
>>
>>18165642
If you want that just try to make yourself be seen as easy to him but on the same time hard to get to others. There is no such thing as irresistable slut, since most men dont care about sluts especially when it comes to relationships.
>>
File: perfection.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>18165642
>Implying Pretty isn't GF material

That being said, if you want to go full sloot mode, wear an outfit like this:

1. Choker
2. Crop top
3. Mini skirt
4. Knee/Thigh high socks
5. Converse/Vans
6. Makeup (Optional)

If you're not ugly, 90% of men probably wouldn't pass up the chance to mount you and take you to pound town.
>>
>>18165642
Virgin killer sweater
>>
>>18165642

I dunno.. to me there are different paradigms of beauty, for both men and women, and it's usually down to facial/bodily features, which are uncontrollable.

Like, look at Taylor Swift. She's very pretty. Angelina Jolie is hot. Zooey Deschanel is cute. All are beautiful.

For dudes, Chris Hemsworth is hot, Joseph Gordon Levitt is cute, and Pierce Brosnan is sexy. All are handsome.

I think that apart from the genetic features, I think the biggest controllable factor is hair. Google pictures of Demi Lovato when she was young, and her now. Her hair is the biggest difference in her transition from cute to hot. Look at Jensen Ackles from the 90's vs now. Beard and hair style transitions from pretty to hot.

And then of course comes clothes.

>>18165747
God I love chokers on girls.
You're right, too - that outfit soundd outrageously hot.
>>
>>18165642
Dated a girl like this once. She was real pretty in the face but slighty overweight (not sexy). She asked me if i thought she was sexy one time... Im an honest character.
>>
>>18165642

>>18165654

there is truth to this, but it doesn't mean you can't be a sensual slutty version of yourself. You've got some self explorin` to do, op

plus, you told us nothing about the target, op. kinda hard to build a course of action
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.