[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My hearing is not the greatest and my girlfriend hates repeating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pxgsbvwpiqny.jpg (123KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
pxgsbvwpiqny.jpg
123KB, 1080x1349px
My hearing is not the greatest and my girlfriend hates repeating herself which she often has to do with me.
We're living in different places temporarily so we've been texting but now she's still complaining she has to repeat herself!

The conversation today in short:
Her:"I have a bump, it's like a pimple, it feels different from one though, it could be an old pimple"
Me: "It sounds like a sebaceous cyst, which is not too worrying"
Her[WORD FOR WORD]:
Did i not already say this
Why do you think it's a cyst
When i said it's not a pimple
Can you read
Are you okay today?

Is this shit normal? Do normal people do this shit? How do I deal with her? (breaking up is retarded, her qualities outshine her defects)
>>
Get a small, cute puppy and punch it in the face every time your girlfriend pisses you off
>>
She's just a bitch, you can't fix that. You just have to learn to live with it.
>>
>>18165393
>We're living in different places temporarily so we've been texting
2+2=potato

Speak to her. Her [text?] response was disproportionately angry compared to your previous text. Tell her (ideally verbally) that her tone was/is out of line and you won't put up with her being unnecessarily rude.

Then comes the hard bit: sticking by what you say and giving her the flick if she keeps being a bitch.
>>
>>18165393
You're mixing two things.

If you literally have poor hearing, does she actually know that? Does she know you can't hear her, as opposed to not paying attention? Do you have hearing aids.

The other thing is that exchange of messages, which has nothing to do with hearing. She was in a pissy mood. We're all entitled to them occasionally. If it happens a lot, you might have to reconsider her.
>>
>>18165393
She's a bitch. Could not deal long term. Best of luck, anon.

I too have hearing impairment. If my girlfriend got annoyed because of that, then she wouldn't be my girlfriend anymore.
>>
So I'm at least no 100% nuts.

>>18165440
She's awful at any serious kind of communication and she has a good excuse atm. Her performance used to be great and her boss really liked her but now she's been feeling down and her performance has been so bad she could be fired.

>>18165454
>>18165470
It's not that bad. I don't use hearing aids.

Unfortunately she can a be really great girlfriend except when she's kind of a bitch. She's helped me financially when I needed, prepares surprises for me. Less and less but she still does it.
>>
>>18165538
>she has a good excuse atm
If you want to trick yourself into believing that bullshit, go ahead. I suggest being a man and not putting up with it.
>>
>>18165546
I don't tend to act out too much but I was about too fired I'd appreciate some understanding.
There's such a thing as too much and yeah, if it's too much then maybe we should break up.
>>
>>18165546
This

Honestly, she sounds like the type of girl that abuses her bf. Nobody should talk down to someone they love. Doing nice things to make it up to you is exactly how abusive partners operate. Even if she doesn't physically hit you, the emotional abuse is obvious. Making you feel guilty about something out of your hands. That's a physical defect you can't control. If she can't respect you now then you should leave before it gets worse
>>
>>18165570
Thanks. I don't think she's abusive, if anything she'd just be being an ass. But if it gets worse and more frequent we might break up.
>>
File: protection.png (578KB, 1333x319px) Image search: [Google]
protection.png
578KB, 1333x319px
>>18165393
is it genetic or could you have hearing damage. Try getting a hearing aid
>>
>>18166157
I'm not sure. I don't know anyone in my family that has hearing problems. It feels like I can hear fine except I can't always understand speech too well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.