[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get over my ex. It's been almost 5 fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2958.jpg (25KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
25KB, 258x258px
I can't get over my ex.

It's been almost 5 fucking years since we broke up and I just can't movr forward. Whenever I feel like I'm forgetting her, I relapse and end up stalking her. To make things better, I just found out that she has a boyfriend and that he's a massive leftycuck.

If I knew breaking up with someone would be this awful i wouldn't bother trying for a relationship in the first place.
>>
>>18165312
Grow some balls and move on, whos the real cuck here you dumbfuck.
>>
Stop being a weird pussy and put yourself out there for other females.
She has CLEARLY moved on. I'd understand if she was still calling or texting to see you or because she's really unhappy with her current relationship but this is all on you.
>>
>>18165312
You'll never forget her but you will get over her if you allow yourself to truly move on. What I mean by that is, resist the urge to stalk her social media, date other girls and don't even allow her space in your thoughts. She's in the past and she's living her life. You've wasted enough time thinking about this. If the relationship ended, it doesn't matter what could've been and even if you don't feel it there is another woman who will suit you. Just let it go man.
>>
>>18165314
He literally paid alimony for his ex-gf's son that he didn't know wasn't his.

>>18165320
Problem is I can't find other women interesting. I find them all boring and annoying and the most I can feel like doing is using them for some cheap fucks.
To make matters worse, I live far from social stuff and I literally have no time for anything until the weekends.
>>
>>18165342

what makes her special
>>
I was in your same situation. She was extremely compatible, it crushed me. And other things happened in between that kept me in a state of emotional slavery. Try celexa, it helped me. I achieved really no peace of mind without it. My brain felt fried from thinking already, screaming at walls.

Life is extremely unforgiving, anon. Sooner you get help the better.
>>
>>18165347
We liked the same things for starters (it's REALLY hard to find people with the same interests as I do), we had similar political beliefs before she got into college and became a massive commie, she was the first person i've ever been truly in love with and she was never scared to say how much she loved me and how she didn't mind me have crippling depression and being weird and socially awkward.

And she also took my virginity.
>>
>>18165362
>And she also took my virginity.
There it is.

You said she's a massive commie now which seems to clash with whatever you are; she is not the perfect girl for you and you need to accept that.

It's much easier to move on when you have other good female prospects to keep you occupied; life doesn't always throw those to you, unfortunately, and you have to stop being a bitch all by yourself.
>>
There will always be that one that got away. Yeah, mainstream colleges are communist day camps and now she's a leftist probably feminist and keep that in your mind. It's like losing your loved one to crack and crank, she's a goner. I was told the best way to get over someone is to find someone else and if that means going out on one shitty date after another, so be it. Also, quit looking and one day she will fall in your lap , that happened to me. Find a way to meet people. Find a hobby that is fun and takes time and remember girls like to have fun and romance. You'll be surprised when you meet a girl you are interested in and you go on a date, give her a yellow rose and say it's the beginning of a good friendship. Keep your mind busy and off her.
>>
>>18165444
Unfortunately my hobbies are very introspective (gaming, unknown movies, weird music), and I live far away from places with people that share the same taste. I also don't have time for anything since i work during the day and study st night.

Honestly it's not her that i miss the most, but how much she loved me and cares about me and liked me for what I am. It would be great to find someone that feels this way about me, but i'm losing my will to search for love as days go by. Fucking random women from tinder doesn't help and make me feel extremely shallow and empty inside, and at the same time i can't stop otherwise i'd go insane from the loneliness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.