[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend who's in 12th grade just got excluded from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So my girlfriend who's in 12th grade just got excluded from school for missing 19 hours of elective classes ONE month before the end of school. She even passed one state exam already and her marks in general are very good (7-9 range). What the actual fuck. The schoo's principal and the board all sound like crazy people, suddenly blaming and accusing her of everything. Like her mom went to school to talk with the principal, got told that the principal is out of school and now she's getting blamed that she's on a high horse 'cause she went to school and didn't even go to see the principal. I literally called school myself and secretary told me that the principal was out, but now she was there. What the actual fuck. I mean, okay, she obviously did miss the 19h of lessons, but one month before the end of school they exclude her and notify of this during a week of holidays. Do I need to hire a lawyer to sue this school and take some sort of legal action on the incompetency of the staff there? Or can I just go there and talk with the principal myself and record our talk if she will start lying and bullshiting? Can I pretend to be a layer to scare her? Is this illegal? She literally told that highschool doesn't matter, fucking school principal told that it doesn't matter in life if you have finished highschool or not. Also, I'm from Northern Europe. Of course law is different from country to country, but what would be a good general course of action?
>>
>>18165283

Course of action would be to deal with the discrepancy between the principle and secretary.

Thats all you can do because she broke the rules and it sounds like she did willingly. Requirements are requirements, she didn't follow them, hence consequences.
>>
>>18165290
She did break rules, yeah. She's in the public school as well, so it should be managed by the state. But come on, she got permission to write state exams after she broke the rules and suddenly, during the week long holidays she gets called and informed that she's excluded and she should start looking for a new school. During holidays. And she only got official notification 3 days later. The procedure was obviously shitty and wasn't followed though correctly. Also her classroom teacher said a lot of horrible things to her I imagine no teach should be allowed to say to a student. But nothing of that is recorded, so anyone can say that it's just bullshit, that's why I want to go to school and asctually ask these people why they said such things and record their replies without them knowing. Is this legal?
>>
>>18165302
Are you seriously asking people to tell you the law in your unnamed country? If you're too fucking lazy to go look it up yourself, stop being an idiot and go talk to a lawyer if you want legal advice.
>>
>>18165283
Rules are rules.
You have absolutely ZERO legal recourse.

She might - MIGHT - get somewhere if she humbly threw herself at their mercy. But anything remotely resembling outrage or entitlement will get her nowhere.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.