[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sometimes randomly feel extremely driven and motivated to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490563976330.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490563976330.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>sometimes randomly feel extremely driven and motivated to do things
>Most of the time I feel deflated and totally unmotivated to do anything. Lost all drive
How do I stay in that first mentality all the time, pls respond
This is normal and not depression right?
>>
Stay positive and fake a bit of motivation to get you started
>>
No. Almost sounds like BPD or something. Not completely sure. Ever try seeing a doctor?
>>
>>18165286
I'll try senpai

>>18165289
I've been thinking about seeing a doctor about OP and other things, mood swings included.

To be honest I have no idea how health insurance works, I'm currently riding off of my mother's insurance and I don't want to have it get jacked up because I went to the doc over something that could probably just be a small issue that I could have been avoided if I stopped being a little bitch. I don't think I can really afford it out of pocket either.
>>
bump because i have issue as OP
>>
>>18165289
Everyone has BPD to you armchair monkeys. Do you even understand what a personality disorder is?

>hurr I can diagnose off of FOUR LINES someone posted over /adv/

No, you can't. You're a fucking reject and shouldn't be giving advice to anything beyond your right hand. People like you are the reason nobody trusts the psych community, because of fucking armchairs who read symptoms lists off of Wikipedia and thought "GEE I CAN DO THIS TOO WHY BOTHER GOING THROUGH COSTLY UNIVERSITY! I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE BECAUSE I KNOW SO MUCH!"

Kill yourself before you breed.
>>
>randomly feel extremely driven and motivated to do things

Tell me more about these episodes. Do you sleep less? Do you tend to act more impulsively, say, go on shopping sprees or random vacations? How do your family/friends react to you when you are like this? How is your sex life in such a state? Does your libido increase? Does your self-perception increase, say, are you more confident and cocky in this state?

>Most of the time I feel deflated and totally unmotivated to do anything

Tell me more about this state, too. How are your sleeping patterns "most of the time"? Do you eat a lot, or conversely, very little? Do you suffer from rage episodes or agitation? Pacing around the room, excessive ruminating over life events?
>>
>>18165730
Also: do you have family history of major mental illness? Suicide attempts by relatives? Or, conversely, voluntary/involuntary hospitalizations?
>>
>>18165271
This is normal
You habe to learn to dominate Your brain and Do things despite feeling Luke shite
>>
>>18165271
None of these fucking dweebs know.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.