[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl gets me drunk and takes advantage of me >flips the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
>girl gets me drunk and takes advantage of me
>flips the situation, starts telling everyone I raped her
>she texts me saying that I need to apologize and admit I was wrong

I'm scared shitless right now. What do I do? If I go to court, it's highly unlikely anyone would side with me because I'm a man.

I literally did nothing. We did not have sex.
>>
Immediately drop ALL contact and go ASAP to file a court ordered PFA or restraining order. If she tries to take you to court this will be a good look for you.
>>
>>18165223
Tell her that if she keeps harassing you that you're going to file a police report and have a lawyer write up a cease and desist letter. Break all contact with her, don't acknowledge the accusations, and move on. If she continues, actually follow through with the police report and c/d. If she persists, sue her for defamation of character. Make sure to document everything, including texts and phone calls. Get her to admit that she was the one who took advantage of you and not the other way around.

Do not capitulate.
>>
File: 1438788688379.jpg (82KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1438788688379.jpg
82KB, 854x859px
Oh boy, you're fucked. Females fucking suck, anon.

>Lawyer up ASAP
>If you keep talking texting her, be very clear that she's full of shit. Just say "Why the fuck are you lying? You got me drunk, you know I didn't rape you"
>Tell your close friends and family that you're being falsely accused. If they're smart they won't turn against you if this all goes to shit and does end up in court

This: >>18165230 is probably a better option though.

How serious does she sound? Does she seem like she'll actually take it to court?
>>
>>18165238
>Man does something bad
>He sucks
>Woman does something bad
>Females suck
>>
>>18165244
>Men falsely accuse rape more than females
>>
>>18165238

I've already told everyone the both of us know before she brought it up with them.

Also, our mutual friend that she has been hanging out with for 3 years is sick of her shit and is siding with me on the whole situation, and has tried telling her numerous times that I didn't do anything, and that she is being retarded.

The same night that all of this happened, I immediately texted him (he's her best friend) and told him what had happened, and I said "she shouldn't drink anymore, she acts really stupid" , etc. etc.

I guess this is what I get for making sure a drunk girl gets home at 2AM. I didn't think this time it'd be like that, because I've done it multiple times already, and she was a lot worse the other times.

I think she's mad that I rejected her advances.

Learned my lesson real quick.
>>
File: 1490307571676-pol.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1490307571676-pol.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
>>18165244
Women are garbage.
>>
>>18165250
>The same night that all of this happened, I immediately texted him (he's her best friend) and told him what had happened, and I said "she shouldn't drink anymore, she acts really stupid" , etc. etc.

That's great, that could be some decent evidence to support you

Just keep telling your mutual friends the truth and hire a lawyer if she keeps trying to scare you
>>
>>18165223
Innocent until you're proven guilty
Deny everything
>>
>>18165259

I literally did that SECONDS after I decided to leave her alone in front of her house. I thought I should try to sober her up a bit before she went in and caused a ruckus, because she complained last time that her parents threw a fucking fit when she came home shitfaced.

I tried getting her to sit down, instead she started making out with me, kept on hitting me for trying to leave, and gave me a hickey.
>>
>>18165268
Take a picture of said hickey and keep that as evidence too

Honeslty if I were you I'd consult a lawyer, tell him your whole story, and ask what to do next
Sounds like you should have just left her at the house, bad move
>>
>>18165223

She will not take it to court.

There's already a flimsy case against against you because she didn't go to the police immediately and there were no signs of a struggle.

If she texted you before the meet up, save that shit.
>>
>>18165287
She did! She asked me to hang out and even said she shouldnt drink.

I replied "you shouldnt drink when you are sad."

She said "You are right", then 5 minutes later said "I need a drink. Now."
>>
>>18165306

Save that conversation and back that shit up. I don't know the full context of your conversation but as long as you can prove she initiated contact with you, you should be fine. If it comes to court, consult with your lawyer about it, but like I said if she's smart she won't even think about going to the police.
>>
>>18165223
Had someone close to me get falsely accused of the same thing anon, except she had already tried to take it to court instead of flaunting it around.

Take the other anons advice and set yourself up with legal aid so if it does go to court you can shut it straight down.
Also keep all that evidence, it'll work wonders.
Hell, mutual friends will discover how nuts she is.
>>
>>18165315
she messaged me first that day, says so on facebook.
>>
>>18165230
This
And the only other option is trying to get her to blackmail you in text; and then suing her for blackmail, libel and slander.
Though the easiest solution is what the other anon said, get a restraining order and asking for help from the police station. If you act quickly enough they can do a rape kit and prove that you two never had sex and that your DNA isn't anywhere near her lying cunt.
>>
>>18165316
Oops, i meant she as the one accusing not being the accused.
>>
>>18165328
incident happened a month ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.