[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 years old >kissless virgin >never had a gf >fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1470625101758.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1470625101758.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>25 years old
>kissless virgin
>never had a gf
>fat as fuck
>no friends since I was in middle school
>community college drop out
>couldn't even go back if I wanted to because I owe $1000 that I don't have
>lazy
>no motivation to do anything ever
>can't even think of the last time I was excited for anything

I know I'm a worthless piece of shit but I have no motivation to change it and am pretty content. I actually hate how content I am. How do I stop being a worthless piece of shit?
>>
Motivation begets motivation. Force yourself to achieve something small and then use that momentum to do more and more.
>>
>>18164837

The funny thing is you know exactly what you have to do to stop being a worthless piece of shit you are just too lazy to do any of it.
>>
>>18164858
losing weight? That solves my not dying before the age of 40 problem but not my no friends or no gf problem.
>>
Just remember, that if you choose to commit suicide, there's no reason NOT to do all the shit you feel like you can't normally. If it was me I would probably go out and hit on girls as hard as I could not fearing rejection. Worst case I could suicide anyway, and best case I would be able to solve my problems.
>>
>>18164885
I have no desire to kill myself whatsoever. I had some really had heath anxiety last year and was convinced I had some kind of cancer for months. It was the worst 3 months of my life. I definitely do not want to die.
>>
>>18164837
>>18164891

What do you want OP? Motivation? A purpose? What?
>>
>>18164891
I have had a somewhat crippling depression for quite some time, and It didn't solve anything but running really helped me to be honest. Gave me a lot of surplus energy and motivation to do stuff and thus generally feel more comfortable and open in social situations.

What do you do well? What's your thing?
>>
>>18164837
>>18164897
By the way, I am a 22yo virgin myself, and I know how it makes you feel worthless cause sex is all around all the time. I personally feel like it's me who is flawed. I hope it's just a matter of time untill we stumble upon a woman who doesn't care.
>>
Im basically in the same situation...the only thing i can think of is flying to another country and starting your life all over again. Id love to do that myself
>>
>>18164907
I am also a bit bipolar, that kills me with depression
>>
>>18164866
Losing weight has it's other benefit other than health. You will feel more confident, people will found you more likable due to your confidence and looks and you feel more energized to achieve your goals.
>>
>>18164896
I don't know. Every night I tell myself tomorrow is the day I'll change things but then I wake up the next day and I don't feel like it anymore. The only thing I really can change is I can lose weight. But then I ask myself what's the point? I'll still have no friends and no gf because I have pretty bad social anxiety and have a really hard time talking to people outside of my family and how is losing weight going to change that? In fact like 5 years ago I lost about 60 pounds, I was about 290 and dropped down to 230 something, because I wanted to get a gf and being fat as fuck made that impossible. Then in one of my classes there was this girl I wanted to talk to but I just could not bring myself to do it. Realized that losing weight was solving nothing so I just gave up.

>>18164897
>What do you do well? What's your thing?
I don't have a thing. I work a part time job 4 days a week and when I'm not working I spend 12+ hours a day on my computer on 4chan and playing video games.

>>18164900
>I hope it's just a matter of time untill we stumble upon a woman who doesn't care.
This will never happen. You have to initiate conversations with women for this to happen and I can't even talk to dudes so I certainly am never going to "stumble upon" any woman.
>>
>>18164916
Anon is right
>>
>>18164837
Op we can be your friends, sometimes being close to some ppl online is really helpfull..hit me up on steam (theITAXx) if you want
>>
>>18164923
>I don't have a thing. I work a part time job 4 days a week and when I'm not working I spend 12+ hours a day on my computer on 4chan and playing video games.

This is a thing you can change. It's kind of comfortable being able to retreat to your comfortzone (gaming / 4chan) but read that shit. "I spend 12+ hours a day...", that's not how you move on.

Can't you write code or smth? Do some volunteering! Start doing a sport of some kind - just to get outside and meet people!

>This will never happen. You have to initiate conversations with women for this to happen and I can't even talk to dudes so I certainly am never going to "stumble upon" any woman.

So there's another argument to go outside.
>>
>>18164837
I am in the same situation, except for being fat and dropping out college
>>
>>18164923
>The only thing I really can change is I can lose weight.

Not true. You can join a club, do volunteer work, or pick some other activity to get out of the house and meet people. You can make friends even if you are fat.

You can look for a job that excites you more than whatever it is you are doing right now.

So don't pretend like being fat id your only problem, or the only thing to fix. There's a lot to change and improve. WOrk on some of that.
>>
>>18164939
>You can make friends even if you are fat.

You don't understand just how bad this social anxiety shit is. I went 4 years of high school without saying a word to anybody all day every day. When I'm talking to people I don't know I just freeze up ie anybody that's not one of my siblings or parents. I can't think of anything to fucking say and everything ends up being a one word answer from me. I am the very definition of socially retarded. And that's why I'm saying I have no motivation to better myself. I feel like it's actually impossible for me to ever have friends or a girlfriend with this shit.
>>
>>18164947

Sitting here whining is not gonna solve this, though. Going out there and trying is the only way to learn.

Also, stop focusing on the GF part so much. Work your way up to making friends before you can start actually thinking about getting a girl.
>>
>>18164951
>Sitting here whining is not gonna solve this

You're right this thread is pointless. I'm pretty much just venting because these are things I'm too embarrassed to talk with my family about.
>>
>>18164957

That's not the point. The point is that SITTING online to WHINE isn't the solution. The solution is out there. The solution is leaving the chair and trying. Really trying.
>>
>>18164947
Even though it seems lame, I think there's a truth to all the workout motivational quote shit, that applies to all aspects of life. Just do it. Just fucking do something, you aren't going to get anywhere sitting at home playing computer games bawwwwing on 4chan.

Go do some sport and risk feeling ridiculed, you can always leave and wont see those people again.
Volunteer somewhere and try talking to someone. Do something. I can assure you that generally people aren't going to make fun of you if you tell them you aren't good socially. People are not evil or sadistic in general. Some are. Most aren't. What is it you're afraid of?
>>
>>18164962
Actually find some music festival near where you live. Volunteer and sell beer or hotdogs at concert or something. You will have to talk to people and at least somebody has to instruct you and thus you get to be social AND get to listen to some music, which is always a good topic to talk about.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.