[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so. honestly would i be better off as a selfish asshole as compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Fracs.jpg (201KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fracs.jpg
201KB, 900x600px
so. honestly

would i be better off as a selfish asshole as compared to "trying to do the right thing"

honestly.
>>
>>18164796
Depends on what the situation is
>>
>>18164804

it just seems that everyone in my life is just self absorbed. i try to be there for people, but it's exhausting. i'm honestly moments away from changing my number and dropping almost all these people from my life

not saying they're bad people. but i feel like i put a lot more effort into my relationships than i get out
>>
>>18164807
That's honestly just how life works :/
Be proud and happy that you are a good person and you are there for people, even though you don't get that back.

However, if you are friends with people who are not there for you when you need them, or you put in more than they do, those are toxic people who you shouldn't be friends with.

That's why you're exhuasted and that's completely understandable.

Try surround yourself with people who are willing to put in the effort for you.
It can be hard, but in the end its worth it, and you may find yourself with only a few good close friends, but this will be better than a dozen fake friends.
>>
>>18164818
i honestly feel like i have 2 people in my life i consider actual friends, and id much rather just see them than a few selfish pricks.

maybe my title was a little misleading since i'm just in a bad mood. i meant more i should keep to myself than expose myself to some negative influences
>>
File: 1478904043011.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478904043011.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>18164796

Imagine looking your children in the eye and saying

"You know, daddy wanted to be a good person and do the right thing but it was really hard so I'm an asshole now."

When things are difficult, give up and be a piece of shit. Really great message to pass down to the next generation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.