[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP, I get emotionally attached very quickly to any moderately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1400908623383.png (39KB, 355x139px) Image search: [Google]
1400908623383.png
39KB, 355x139px
HELP, I get emotionally attached very quickly to any moderately attractive girl that gives me attention.

I had sex with this girl from my college (not same class) on Friday and i can't stop thinking about her, i was even thinking about dating her and we barely know each other.
>>
>>18164781
What advice are you asking for?
>>
>>18164785
If you can't figure it out you might be retarded
>>
>>18164781
Date the girl anon and before each date remind yourself that nothing last forever so enjoy it while you can.

Ask her to go dinner / cinema / bed with you.
>>
it's ok, don't worry about it. i was like that too and still am sometimes.

just date multiple girls at the same time. i noticed if i only date one girl i'm ALL ABOUT THAT GIRL. but if i date two girls my focus is spreading across the two of them. if i date 3 i find i'm not even that attached to any of them and i feel natural and normal

try it out man
>>
>>18164781
No way, sex made you feel attachment?? That's totally crazy and not normal at all because sex isn't supposed to do that!!!
>>
>>18164832

Not OP but how do I into this if I can't?

I've dated a girl for the past two months until she broke it up. From the very first move on her when talking and thinking she might be interested, to the first kiss and the start of really dating her I always said to myself "Just enjoy it man, if it doesn't work out, you tried" to "Yeah it worked, it's wonderful with her, I love spending time, I love kissing her, I love her smell, her warmth, the sex, the emotional bond, but I just can enjoy it in the now, it won't last forever, might even not last long, she's 19 you are 28"

I always told myself. I tried to be careful. I knew that it will end. And when it ended after two months I thought I was prepared, but it crushed me. It's one month later now and I still am emotionally broken and crushed.

So how do I handle things even though I know it won't last forever and it does not help knowing it?
>>
Dating is all wrong in this culture
>>
>>18165382
>crushed me
Believe it or not, you are here capable of writing, reading and possibly even shitposting. It could have been much worse.

And the only way how to eliminate the pain is to become sociopath and or leave the humanity behind. It is supposted to hurt, otherwise the love wouldnt be so strong feeling.

Dont be so hard on yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.