[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childish question How do i fix my toliet? So my family is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170327_022002.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_022002.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Childish question

How do i fix my toliet?

So my family is asleep st it's about 2am here.

I put way too much toliet paper in and flushed, it got clogged and started to overflow and luckily I turned the water off just in time so noone woke up. So the water is off and I'm assuming there is still paper blocking it. Will plunging it make the water overflow more or will it all go down the drain and go back to normal? Sorry for being so retarded.
>>
>>18164657
do other people have to use it? sometimes the paper will just dissolve if you can let it sit for a day.

if you have a disposable cup or something you could scoop the water out then plunge
>>
>>18164657
If the toilet is THAT clogged, it won't do shit (harhar). Plunging would only make it worse.

If you have a chemical thing specifically built for toilets, like an enzyme dissolver or some shit, liquid snake...then that works well.

Only once did I try this: Use dish soap (half a cup) and hot, not boilling, water (full cup).

I let the soap do its thing for a half hour, then since the toilet was not even full, I poured the water in. THEN I plunged again, just to make sure. I didn't flush, though. Either way, it went straight back to flushing.

Never tried it any other time, though. This was just under desperation.

If you're in REALLY DEEP SHIT and need it done quickly, run to the store and buy a 2-1 liter of soda. Then cut it so the bottle can fit into the hole (1 liter coke/fanta bottles recommended). shove into the toiled then GRAB ALL THE WATER until the shit pops up.

If THAT doesn't work...well, shit, I dunno how to help you buddy.

t. a guy who takes massive dumps.
>>
get a plunger
plunge it
the plunger will push the blockage through
>>
Just a little while for the paper to break up, then pour a pitcher of hot water in. After that try plunging.

Really REALLY bad paper clogs generally require an auger.
>>
put some gloves and pull that paper
>>
It amuses me that burger toilets are so fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.