[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 yr old female friend at school >lots of guys like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>20 yr old female friend at school
>lots of guys like her and tell her she is pretty
>white, blonde hair, green eyes, medium height, hourglass figure
>funny, nice, smart
>she likes my tall male friend
>he flirts with her all the time
>she tells him she likes him but he rejects her

Later:
>find out he is going out with some 4 foot 9 girl
>literally looks five years old
>literally acts five years old
>looks like a young boy
>he treats her like a five year old (takes her to toy stores, carnival, carries around like a child, talks down to her using a baby-voice, uses baby snapchat filters on her)

Is my friend a pedophile in the making? Should I confront him about this or is it just normal?
>>
>>18164489
take care of your own business senpai.
>>
Well if she's of legal age then I guess it's nothing, but a very weird relationship. It's hard to say, I mean if he can handle being a full time babysitter then I guess that's his thing.
>>
>>18164503
Yeah man, it's just creepy to be around my best friend and his girlfriend when she looks like a child and he treats her like one.
>>
>>18164489

>Is my friend a pedophile in the making? Should I confront him about this or is it just normal?

I think minding your own business would be a better idea. If its too weird for you, find a different friend. Playing armchair psychologist for your friend's creepy fetishes is not a good or productive idea.
>>
Why do I suspect that 'your female friend' is you and that you're butthurt this guy rejected 'her' for another girl?
>>
>>18164521
Guess so
>>18164524
Yes I'm a hot blonde chick lurking 4chan
Let me show you my girl penis
>>
File: 1363856344642.jpg (98KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1363856344642.jpg
98KB, 1024x1280px
Your friend is obviously happy, stop questioning it.
>>
>>18164543
He did say anything about you being a hot blonde chick on 4chan??!! What are you really?
>>
>>18164543
>Yes I'm a hot blonde chick lurking 4chan
I didn't say that. If you're willing to lie about who you are in this situation, you'd be just as willing to overestimate your attractiveness.
>>
>>18164587
Sarcasm.
>>
File: shovel-of-spaghetti.jpg (210KB, 1024x1378px) Image search: [Google]
shovel-of-spaghetti.jpg
210KB, 1024x1378px
>>18164489
>or is it just normal?
No, anon, Heterosexual men aren't allowed to have taste when it comes to women. If they do, it means something is very much wrong with him and you should not only call the police, but child protective services, the league of women voters, the national organization for women, NREL, and the local pizza shop.

Only they come your aid you will find the last chaos emerald and secure your position as the ultimate life form. Remember, son, you gotta go fast.

It's important to do these things, as you'll be hurting two people who aren't hurting anyone. And that makes it right.

In your victory, I suggest you form a new SJW chapter at your local coffee shop, from your seat of power bring the world what the Station night club couldn't! Forget pallet wood staircases, go for the glory! an entire pallet wood enclave within the coffee shop.

It is your destiny, for you, OP, are a miserable faggot indeed.
>>
>>18164626
Upvoted.
>>
>>18164489
Sounds like they've got a DD/lg relationship. It's a fetish thing. Decide for yourself if you want them in your life, but they aren't hurting anyone.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18164626
>>
>>18164489
Mind your own business
>>
Maybe I'm just butthurt because this chick I've liked for so long will go for a maybe-pedophile before picking someone like me
>>
>>18164877

Maybe you should mind your own business and focus on why YOU are not a good catch instead of looking for flaws on your "friend". If he really is your friend.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.