[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only have 130$ left until next friday when I get 150$ to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 5585b6540fe7fd42bebe8950630467d8.png (216KB, 1405x601px) Image search: [Google]
5585b6540fe7fd42bebe8950630467d8.png
216KB, 1405x601px
I only have 130$ left until next friday when I get 150$ to live off of.

Should I buy this shirt? I wouldn't be so stuck on the decision if it wasn't for the fact that the shirt was only available for 2 more days.
>>
>>18164331
don't buy it
>>
>>18164331
Don't buy it unless you plan to eat the shirt when you're starving and getting scurvy from only eating ramen for a week
>>
>>18164331
>MURDER IS BAD
I don't know why, but I laughed so goddamn hard.
>>
but 2 more days
>>
Please tell me that shirt is supposed to be ironic, because if it isn't then you shouldn't buy it unless you want to look like a retard.

Do you NEED that shirt? No.
Can you live with the money you'll have left if you buy the shirt until next friday? Probably, but its a better idea to save the money
>>
>>18164349
not OP but I'm 99% sure it's ironic.

with that said, obsolutely this. if you're living off of $130 for two weeks the LAST thing you should be buying is a fucking t-shirt.
>>
>>18164349
It was based off a joke from a video I watched off this guy I liked. This dude bought an anti nazi symbol pin to try and look like a morale crusader and he said "that's like if someone walked around with a shirt that says "murder is bad" well everyone thought that was funny so they requested it as a t shirt.

But he's only making it available for two more days.
>>
>>18164360
I get 150 on the last day of march. I don't make a lot of money.
>>
>>18164391
it is though it's a great t shirt.
>>
Don't buy a shirt until you have at least 300 dollars the bank.
>>
too much money for a fucking shirt, jesus.
>>
>>18164366
>"I don't make a lot of money"
that should be the answer to your question. don't buy the shirt.
>>
>>18164331

I wouldn't buy that shirt if I had 10 million in the bank, kid. Its just another cringey, purposefully ironic attempt at subsidizing your personality with contrived sarcasm. It screams "HEY, LOOK AT ME." People who wear big wordy shirts always look like cunts. 100% of the time. Especially when the big words communicate what a pretentious jaggoff you are.
>>
>>18164451
but the source of it's orgiin is funny.
>>
>>18164331
DON'T
>>
>>18164454

>but the source of it's orgiin is funny.

It isn't. I think you know its not. On top of that you're going to end up having to explain this shitty meme to people who look at your shirt and say "What the fuck does that mean". Yuck, dude. Just yuck.
>>
>>18164451
but it's anti SJW.
>>
>>18164331
t shirts that make some kind of a statement are patently cringey. do whatever you want tho id keep my $26 and spend it on food, gas, or a shirt you wont have to explain the meaning of.
>>
>>18164720
you can be anti sjw without wearing a shirt that says so.
>>
>>18164725
so I should get 25 dollars in mcdonalds instead?
>>
>>18164423
Nah I'm seconding this faggot >>18164391 It's a pretty meh shirt. You probably won't even wear it because no one wears shirts with text after 6th grade.
>>
>>18164740
personally i dont eat mcdonalds but hey a mcdouble is still more useful than that tshirt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.