[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help. Not really sure what to do/how to explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I need some help. Not really sure what to do/how to explain this to a doctor(especially since it seemed to happen randomly).
I think i might have some kind of sexual disorder or something. For some reason, for a week/month and at random, I have sexual hallucinations instead of sleeping and tend to wake in something like a fever dream. When it happens I can't think straight/reason at all and all that matters is hazing sex with anyone nearby. I can't count how many times I've ended up walking the neighborhood at 4am hoping to find the first person or even a dog on the street to have sex with. I've ended up in one of my neighbour's house asking for sex or even just to go down on him b4 because he sent me a random text. I snapped out of it on the doorstep of another's. Recently, while staying with my aunt(a 4ft toad), I hallucinated that it was a normal thing to go in her room and have sex with her. I came to my senses rt outside her door.
Every time, it's like I'm high or something, I can't tell what's right and frankly its a good thing I don't have a dog or live with a sister. When I'm like that it's like my brain is mostly off and it doesn't matter who or even what, it could be my mother and I wouldn't make the connection that something was wrong. Last night(as of writing)I kept waking up debating whether or not to walk down to the park and see if there was someone there. I remember shouting at some point because of how frustrated and painfully aroused I was. And sometimes it's not just when I'm sleeping. Sometimes, during the day it's like I'm edging all day. I have constant erections and end up dripping enough to have to change underwear and sometimes pants entirely.
IDK wt to do about this. I'm probably going to end up hurt or arrested for this at some point and I don't have any one to talk to about it who would take me seriously or wouldn't think I'm just some kind of asshole who just can't keep it in their pants or something.WTF am I supposed to do about this?
>>
kys
>>
>>18164216

Go to the doctor and tell them you're having dangerous sleepwalking episodes, and you're at risk of hurting yourself.

Get some PROFESSIONAL psychiatric care.
>>
>>18164216
Kys
>>
File: 1490132513116m.jpg (88KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490132513116m.jpg
88KB, 1024x620px
>>18164216
Dont take anti psychotics if offered, they suck the joy out of you. Google horror stories about drugs. They damage your dopamaine system, and you may not go back to normal, your doctor wont care and they all ignore the blatant truth. Also, your dopamaine system wont stop sl3ep walking, but the drugs probably will kill youe sex drive, perhaps permenantly.

I have weird "psychiatric" crazy night sex issues too, every might and sometimes during the day something can take control of my body or its like something is trying to have sex with me.

If you ever feel like your having sex withca spirit, dont, stop immediately, it wont leave you.

If your problem is demonic start trying to live a holier life and call upon Jesus, repent of your sins and bind/rebuke/command the spirits to leave in Jesus' name.

Try to find some Freudian/Jungian depth psychologists if your issue is psychological and not spiritual. Most psychs are hacks who dont believe in meaning to our action.

Before you to to bed, close your door, and tape a sign on your door that you will see, telling you to wake up and masturbate. Leave a small light on so you can see it or write it in a color you can see. Also, but a stack of books or something by your door so you habe to move it as you sleep walk out. That may disrupt your routine enough to snap you out of it.

Good luck.
>>
>>18164561
>hey don't listen to the doctor
>listen to my insane ramblings instead

>>18164216
Go to the doctor you moron.
>>
>>18164574
this

>>18164216
go see a fucking psychiatrist OP, they went to school 10 years to know about all the crazy disorders and to treat them seriously
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.