[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is growing up accepting the total disrepair of the world we live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483032089244.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483032089244.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
Is growing up accepting the total disrepair of the world we live in and trying to be happy in a world of fundamental shit?
>>
>>18164179
As far as I can tell that's one half. The other half being taking responsibility for your actions and life.
>>
It's everything, life is everything you could ever think of
>>
>>18164179

no, its realizing that you have one of the cushiest existences in the history of all of existence and that you should enjoy every moment of it possible while still paying what little dues are expected of you and trying to pay it forward.
>>
>>18164226
>cushiest existences
>you were born a human instead of being born an Eagle

why even live

>also not being born in the furture
>>
>>18164233

well they're going extinct, so that can't be too cushy.
>>
What's the alternative?

Your argument is dumb honestly. And I say that while feeling the exact same a lot of the time. There is no period of human existence where you can't feel the exact same and there's too many wonderful things to say oh fuck it humanity was a mistake to begin with. As if you are allowed to make such a judgement being only one small part of this mess.

It's a pointless and self defeating sentiment that shifts responsibility to this awful world instead of yourself. Just try to think of all you get to experience and see during your time here on earth and if you still find it shit or limited then perhaps you aren't looking in the right places.

That's the best I got sorry
>>
>>18164226
This is the fundamental issue.

Life shouldn't be as cushy as it currently is.
No human being was ever intended to sit down for 7 hours a day. It's all sick, diseased.

It's physical murder in the 3rd world, and insanity in the first. None of it should exist.

The worst thing is how meaningless it all is.
You can try and fight it, but we're intended to roam, eat, and only worry about our next meal.

We've crafted a highly stressful system that grinds human beings down.

When I say growing up, I mean accepting all of this and moving forward.

We're better off living in the woods, but we're domesticated animals by our own hands.
>>
>>18164299

>were intended to roam, eat, and only worry about our next meal

false. if we were only intended to do that we wouldn't have had the capacity to do any of this. we were intended to use our brains to be the best survivors we can, and that involves more than just our next meal.

>were better off living in the woods

false, humans of today literally cannot survive long term in the woods, humans are not 'woods' creatures.

stop being edgy.
>>
>>18164215
Can you be less vague and cryptic?
>>
>>18164305
A body that can walk for miles.

We're built to hunt, live, and die. Anything more is a novelty.

>Be the best survivors we can

We, as a species, are now over populating this world. We were better off when we were nomadic. We were never truly "woods" creatures; that's a hyperbole, but we certainly were never intended for where we are today.

Loneliness and mental illness are a consequence of the world we currently reside in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.