[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 years old and haven't done anything with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm 21 years old and haven't done anything with my life since I graduated high school. I attempted to go to college but ended up dropping out when I was 19. My parents ossacionally ask if I want to go back to college ocasionally but then I sperg out. I dropped out because I am an idiot and was failing all my classes, I would just fail again if I went back. I've been working the same shitty paying job for the past 3 years. I never leave my house anymore besides going to work. My parents have basically given up on me and let me live here as long as I do chores. I have no friends and I never dated. I have a weird socializing problem, I've researched this problem on the internet and I am convinced I am the only person alive with it. Without going into the details of what it is I can't talk to anybody expect my parents or coworkers. What should I do.
>>
>>18164056
Kill yourself. Or get a job and start gaining work experience so you can get a better job later and work towards moving out so you can spare your parents the shame of having you live with them.

Might even accidentally make some friends on the way, you never know
>>
>>18164056
>"I am convinced I am the only person alive with it"
wow people thinking autism is unqiue to them

Idk start doing some fucking hobbies and maybe you can even make a living off them. If you really feel like a useless piece of shit go join the police, fbi, military. A dangerous but necessary job will give you meaning.
>>
I'm in the same situation dude! Honestly the one guy was right. Get a hobby!!!! I play softball on thursdays and I'm not like magically better but it's a start! As for school honestly learn a trade! They pay good and usually you only need to get a certificate for a community college.
>>
your situation is not uncommon. It just seems so because everyone else like you is also quiet and alone so here we are all hating ourselves separately. Isolating ourselves from the world and then wondering why we are lonely

Go out and force yourself to be massively uncomfortable by trying new things and it will be horrendous. But if you keep doing it it gets easier. But you have to keep trying. Your life isn't going to get better by continuing to be isolated. You don't even have to stick with the first thing you pick but as long as you are still accomplishing some thing beyond work eat and tv.

Life will always seem unfulfilling and pointless if you do nothing but exist you have to engage with it
>>
Get into weed and video games and within a couple decades something will happen.
>>
>>18164056
Exact same situation that I'm in except I'm now 22.

I'm leaving for BMT next month (Navy) to figure my shit out. Might as well do something productive in the mean time.
>>
I was like you, its definitely possible to pick things up again.

I worked went to uni and failed almost everything in the first 4 years. Most of this was due to low confidence/self esteem, and as soon as things went down hill I gave up.

Next I worked in a shitty job for a while, and seeing the kind of people around me I realised I needed to get the fuck back to uni.

Went to the doctor that year who diagnosed me with ADD, got some meds and changed my mindset. I went back to uni at 23, worked my ass off at this time (it was HARD) and finished my degree by 25.

You can do it bro, I believe in you.
>>
>>18164442
lmfao underrated bost
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.