[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl expects me to apologize because doesnt want to take responsibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

A girl expects me to apologize because doesnt want to take responsibility for her actions.

She insists I took advantage of her when she was drunk but it was I who pushed her off of me multiple times.

I have bruises and hickeys in 3 spots.

She said she wont talk to me unless i apologize and admit i was wrong( for what, she doesnt say, but its definitely about the situation.)
>>
>>18164024

>a bitch who forced herself on you will leave you alone if you admit no fault

sounds like a good deal anon, tell her to fuck off
>>
Apology to avoid the rape accusation.
Then slowly but surely remove yourself from her life without her noticing.
Treat these kind of women with care as if they were bombs about to blow out.
>>
>>18164042

>admit you raped her to avoid a rape accusation

no
>>
>>18164042

fucking this

What the hell does she want you to apologize for? She didn't even say? She just wants you to say you were wrong?
>>
>>18164024
Remember, an apology cannot be used in court as an admission of guilt, so just say sorry to get her off your case (as disgusting a pill that is to swallow) then when you're sure this can't take a darker turn let people know the truth of what happened.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, and whatever actions of mine caused that. now brb, telling my friends how you almost embroiled me in a rape case.
>>
>>18164065

an admission of guilt? no.

but if you go to court and they put oyu on the stand and ask if you apologized for what happened that night and she already said you did, are you just gonna lie and make things worse for your self?

dont apologize OP. be a man of principle.
>>
>>18164080
then what should i say?

"Im not apologizing for something I never did? How about you apologize for the hickey and bruises you left me?"
>>
>>18164096
>>18164096

like i said, you ignore her. you don't need to talk to her. you don't need to acknowledge her. you don't need drama.
>>
>>18164080
never ever lie under oath.

>yes, I apologised. Are you married your honour? ever apologised even though you were right? I rest my motherfucking case
>>
>>18164106

>i rest my fucking case
>implying the jury will be like 'HELL YEAH BRO, YOU DUDERAPELMAO'D HER IN AN OKAY WAY
>>
shes texting me. help. i feel like if i dont give her a response shes going to use it as some kind of proof.
>>
>>18164136
fight her
>>
>>18164136

>if i dont admit what i did, she'll use it against me

shes way more likely to use it a gainst you if you admit fault.

again just say
>i did nothing
>goodbye
>>
>>18164168

she didnt even bring up what i did though.
>>
>>18164181

then dont answer anon. you are being purposely difficult and just going to dig yourself into a deeeper hole.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.