[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and have several grand to my name What should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: suicide-bear.jpg (18KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-bear.jpg
18KB, 450x338px
I'm 18 and have several grand to my name

What should I try and experience before I kill myself?

Big things are out of the question.
>>
>>18163104
go to Amsterdam and Bangkok and get plenty of stds.
>>
>>18163104
try xperiencing the feeling of donating every cent you to have to my needy family. my family will truly be grateful and would build a tribute to you
>>
>>18163104

You should try to experience a full life full of meaning. Try to obtain the experience of raising a family or playing a positive role in the life of somebody younger than you. Try to see what it's like to give something to the world.
>>
>>18163139
Done 2/3 things here, it only feels good through the duration of said action. I recommend that you focus on yourself.
>>
>>18163104
you should spend that money on psychiatric help and stop feeling suicidal
>>
You'll quickly find your idealizations don't match with what reality actually is. If you think it's fun, cut that entertainment by 25% then figure out what really matters to you.
>>
>>18163104
You shouldn't feel suicidal. There are literally no people who aren't terminally ill that should commit suicide. If you don't feel good about yourself improve yourself. There are definitely good things about you. You're speaking English on the Internet for one thing and have lots of money.

Either way call the national suicide hotline. It helped me. Life gets better. It's not a silly adage. It's true.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.