[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being tired all the time? I sleep almost 12 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: O38d6Y7.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
O38d6Y7.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
How do I stop being tired all the time?
I sleep almost 12 hours a day. I don't feel like wether or not I take a nap at 3pm is my choice anymore- i feel exhausted.
>>
Am I Ok to feel like punching that smug frog every time I see him?
>>
File: 738072.jpg (56KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
738072.jpg
56KB, 657x527px
>>18163051
Do nut bulle frug
He's already depressed
>>
Anyway, is it possible you get too much or too little vitamins a day? Both can make you sleepy. Are you eating enough carbon hydrates?
>>
you're tired because you sleep 12 hours a day, sleeping too much is not ideal

-sleep for 7-8 hours a night
-always go to sleep around the same time, even on weekends
-don't use any electronics for 30 minutes prior to when you want to go to sleep
-try to eliminate as much blue light as possible from your room when you go to sleep, like a glowing on button on a computer
-exercise 3-4 times a week
-don't drink caffeine or exercise within 6 hours of when you want to go to sleep
-don't take naps during the day, it will further mess up your sleep schedule

some of this advice might be hard to follow but if you can stick to it you WILL sleep better and have more energy, also if you're overweight losing even a little weight will make a big impact to sleeping better.
>>
>>18163035

OP are you autistic, schizophrenice, or left/mixed handed?

if so, those or a combination thereof can really fuck up your sleep
>>
It can be a result of depression.

When I was at the worst stage of my depression I slept very irregularly and around 10 hours every time.
>>
>>18163035
12 hours a day? you are probably oversleeping. yes, that can make you feel fatigued. try reducing it to 7-8 hours.
>>
>>18163035
I feel you, I have sleep apnea and never really know how much sleep I actually get at night so I imagine I over sleep a lot.
Sometimes just telling yourself you had a great nights sleep is enough to trick your brain.

>>18163064
Too much vitamins is a thing.
>>
>>18163035
This could be depression. When I was on my worst days,I'd sleep for over 12 hours straight. Wake up and still be tired.
>>
Sleep less, eat better (enough calories and micronutrients) oh and acutally do something, personally I feel less tired when I go outside and walk.

>>18163451
>Too much vitamins is a thing.

Yes but hihly unlikely, your body takes care of most extra vitamins just fine.
>>
>>18164131
Depends. If you continue taking high dosages of fat soluble vitamins over the course of many months, your liver can't handle it. If you take too many water soluble vitamins with a meal, you can decrease the absorption of other vitamins and become deficient in them over time. If you take too many calciums you'll suffer from a largely increased chance of cardiovascular related events, up to %70 more likely. Vitamin E in excess also increases the chance of getting prostate cancer by a pretty substantial amount.

There are a lot of vitamins that can kill you in some interesting ways.
>>
>>18164147
Hell, even fish oil which a lot of people consider harmless can have a negative effect on brain tissue in substantial quantities, which increases the chance of trauma.
>>
>>18163149
Sauce on this? I'm left-handed and most likely schizophrenic, so I'm concerned.
>>
>>18163035
Lift weights or run everyday. This worked for me. 5x5 is easiest method
>>
Drastically change your diet for a week or so and see if there's any improvement. If there is try to figure out what's causing your fatigue by slowly introducing your old staples.

Worked for me. Had an issue with wheat.
>>
This is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type of questions. It could be a million things.

Have you been to a doctor lately? If reducing your 12 hours to 8 hours doesn't help then go get some bloodwork done.
>>
>>18163035
Random guess here... do you happen to be out of shape?

It seems counter productive, but you may have to become more active when you're awake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.