[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-Left is seemingly more emotionally attractive / marriage material

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9548548934.jpg (123KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
9548548934.jpg
123KB, 600x900px
-Left is seemingly more emotionally attractive / marriage material and looks like she can take care of herself

-Right is more sexually attractive, sweet-looking, and is to be comforted and coddled

Which archetype (I don't even know what word to use) is healthier for me to be in a relationship with? I don't have a shot with either of these girls, but I am just curious as to what type of look is more compatible
>>
>>18162975

It all depends on what kind of person you are. Personally, I'd be bored with "emotionally attractive," or arbitrarily saying someone is "marriage material" because they check a bunch of boxes. More often than not, I feel like we call people marriage material that are boring, like there's some expectation that being boring and safe is ideal as we get older, as opposed to having someone who can share our outlook on life and keep things interesting.

I'm not a "safe" person, so I wouldn't want to marry someone that wanted to spend our days and nights in the house watching TV.
>>
>one girl is literally described as 'marriage material'
>which one is better for a relationship???
Are you an actual retard?
>>
>>18162994

what can I say, I'm a nurturing soul and right looks like she could use a hand
>>
>>18162993

thanks this helps a lot
>>
go the katniss route and go with who you feel "needs" you.

right, OP
>>
>>18162975

Real people don't fit in neat little boxes like the ones you created for these 'archetypes'. Basing your expectations of compatability on them is pointless and will only be lead do disappointment.
>>
Would you really ever choose based on logic? I'm physically attracted to women with sexual energy. The kind of girl that will seduce you and flirt with you to tease you. Emotionally I'm more attracted to stable less exciting girls. How do you think I choose? The optimal woman for me would not be sweet. I prefer sassy over sweet. Sweet is uneventful and safe. Even boring. I need emotion and drama. And sexual energy. The kind of girl who knows how to get me excited and who gets a kick out of doing so. If you are considering both types, you have some reason to like both. The question is not who is the safe choice. The question is, who will you not get bored with. I know what I'd answer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.