[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the social "Hierarchy" exist? Does there exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Does the social "Hierarchy" exist?
Does there exist an invisible ladder/caste system?
Does everything amount to a convoluted game that most people do not realize they are playing?
>>
>>18162943
>Does the social "Hierarchy" exist?
Yes, some culture even made it pretty clear like in Hindu.

>Does there exist an invisible ladder/caste system?
Yes, It's not really invisible it works like a tribe, but on bigger scale. Learn how the tribe works.

Imagine humanity consisted on many tribes and it's become a complicated mess with red tapes, and things connecting all tribies from all territories.
Remember we human no matter how advanced we are still have preference on forming a tribe and being alpha/beta/omega. Even the small and 'nerdy' thing as forming a video game club is akin to forming a tribe.
>>
Yes of course.

Looks > money > status
>>
>>18163044
Even if it were that simple, looks would not be at the top.
>>
>>18163053

Oh youd be surprised

money and status comes along with looks

looks are #1 in reality

money and status can get you "pity" sex, or sex with greedy hags

only the truly attractive will have prime girls getting genuinely wet over them due to aesthetics alone

and that is all that matters in this life my dear friends
>>
>>18163073

maybe for shallow and basic bitches.
smarter women would go for authors, scientists, doctors, etc. for their mind
>>
>>18163073
Your entire theory is based on the presumption that all that matters is banging the hottest chick and that people are robots who act in predictable ways.

Why do I get the feeling that you're a virgin?
>>
Yeah.. try working in a union with non-union managers and executives. Union workers out here are treated like... "the help."
>>
>>18163091

HAHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAH

so much bluepill in one post
>>
>>18163106

Im not a virgin and life is exactly about that. You can cope with whatever virgin bs you want but life is about fucking girls and gaining social status to fuck even hotter girls
>>
>>18163106
That's just survival of the fittest. Unless something messes up within the chemistry of the human brain, it will constantly make choices that go for the better quality item. Either it be the nicer looking car or the better looking person.
The only things that overide this is when a desire for something else is great enough to overcome a lesser choice. Such as dating a rich old guy/gal or moving to a shit town because the pay would be greater.
>>
>>18163169
Life is different for everyone. I want to fuck hot girls too, but when I ask myself what I really want, it's love.
>>
Yes in capitalism a meritocracy exists. The ladder is the ability to provide for the community. If you don't do something that solves peoples problems you will be lower on the list. As far as racial, or sexual, there is no wage gap for equal positions. THere is an earnings gap because certain groups opt out of higher paying more difficult jobs for whatever reason.
>>
>>18163073
Are you fucking with me?

Money and status rank above looks, looks come along with money cos with money you learn how to take care of yourself. (Unless you are hideous but even then...)

I used to live in an area that was usually on fire, and everyone had the chav asthetic. Most people weren't great looking and you could see the effect of shitty diets and lifestyles on their faces.

Once the money started coming into the area and they pushed out most of the original inhabitants, I swear to God, the vast majority of the people that came in looked like people from boohoo and topman commercials or had that hipster chic.

I also got pushed towards the edge of the city which where a lot of us were moved to and, holy shit, do people look rough here.
>>
>>18163188

>but when I ask myself what I really want, it's love.

which is basically fucking a hot girl
>>
>>18163189
>meritocracy
>sorry there is shit coming out my mouth

Wow, you are fucking delusional if you think that society is a meritocracy.

It's about who you know, not what you know.
>>
>>18163073
I believe the alpha fucks/beta bucks thing, but if we're talking about the men, shouldn't women addicted and chose men with power and dominance rather than looks?

Those serial killers get women, and they're not exactly got the handsome brad pitt looks.
>>
>>18163221
>Those serial killers get women, and they're not exactly got the handsome brad pitt looks.

Crazy women
>>
>>18163231
So, even if the man behave like a pussy, as long as he got the looks he's set for life and become the alpha in alpha fucks/beta bucks?

Seems like a slippery slope to beta bucks if we're only going for the looks though.
>>
>>18163211
I forgot to mention the other shit that keeps you down. It's a victimhood mentality and a shirking of accountability to avoid confronting the fact that you suck shit right now.

It's all just ELO hell IRL.

I pulled my own ass out of a trailerpark and self made my life through will alone. Saying it's who you know is retarded. Just admit if you're too retarded to figure out how to navigate life, or too lazy to even try. Stop blaming externals.
>>
>>18163239
>>18163221
>alpha beta

Life doesn't work like that.
>>
>>18163244
Well, I know, just think that alpha/beta thing would make a good parable.

Could you help elaborate why looks will be top though? And what it could bring that money and status couldn't?
>>
>>18162943
No, it's a construct that can be used to easily describe certain aspects of behavior, but it doesn't actual exist
>>
>>18163244

yes it actually fucking does
>>
>>18163283
How so?

And what looks, money, and status have part on being alpha/beta?
>>
>>18163300

They all do

Although a good looking guy can get by on no money or status. his looks make up for it

Money and status are just cope without looks really, as they will only get you fake "love"
>>
>>18163258
Looks are not on top and the idiot that keeps saying it is, is probably a bitter bastard.

Look here:>>18163200
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.