[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am a girl and i used to masturbate with water under the shower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0506.png (79KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.png
79KB, 640x1136px
i am a girl and i used to masturbate with water under the shower sometimes.
recently, i met a guy and i think, i love him, i am attracted to him sexually, but i can't get an orgasm when he does sth to me. what should i do? i don't want him to think i am not sexually attracted to him and his body
>>
>>18162905
What all have you and the guy tried? How long have you been having sex?
>>
File: IMG_1580.jpg (69KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
69KB, 598x598px
we haven't had sex yet. i am still a virgin, he only tied licking my vagina and working with his fingers
>>
>>18162942
I would say to not put pressure on yourself to have an orgasm. Orgasms aren't how you prove you're sexually attracted to the guy. For lots of chicks, it takes time for your mind and your body itself to get used to being with someone, especially if you've never been with anyone else before. Be patient and kind with yourself, and let the orgasm happen when it happens
>>
>>18162905
Don't worry so much about it and relax, you could be so tense that you can't really enjoy it or feel it the way you should.
>>18162942
He could be pretty bad at those things but don't blame him, to be fair i tried out everything with my tongue and my fingers and it takes some work, trial and error to get there.
Maybe you are somewhat desensitized down there and it takes a lot more to orgasm aswell but a good pounding should still be able to make you orgasm just don't expect it to happen very often.
>>
>>18162978
>good pounding should still be able to make you orgasm

Many women rarely have orgasms just from penetration, and many of those are unable to orgasm that way
>>
>>18162979
I haven't been with "most women", but the ones I did had no problem to do so at all, and I'm not even hung at 5.5".

People saying that only reinforce that it's ok to have intercourse where the women doesn't cum
>>
>>18163008
>reinforce that it's ok to have intercourse where the women doesn't cum

But it is okay. Just because a woman doesn't have an orgasm doesn't mean something went wrong. Orgasms aren't required for the sex to be amazing and satisfying.
>>
>>18163014
It also relieves the expectation of something that statistically very rare happening. Orgasm isn't be be-all end all but if you're trying to achieve orgasm, you should go about a more reliable way than just pounding. If you are going for orgasm and it never works but you expect it to, that leads to all sorts of frustration.
>>
>>18163018
>leads to all sorts of frustration

This. Sex got much, *much* better once my partner and I were both able to accept that sex is fun and awesome in and of itself, and if you have an orgasm it's just more icing on the cake
>>
>>18163014
>>18163018
Shit that must be some awful sex...
>>
>>18163083
I'm sorry that you feel orgasms are the only way you can have great sex, but I would certainly disagree! I'd love to learn more about your perspective though. Why do you feel the woman has to have an orgasm for it to count as good sex?
>>
>>18163083
What? Being pressured to orgasm is the worst. You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>18162979
This 100%.
You can go to town with your Mandingo 9" but for some girls, even after 30 mins of poundtown, clit simulation is still necessary.
>>
>>18163099
Not him, but my partner and I used to have trouble with her finishing despite her feeling immense pleasure. Those days where we would stop after I finish left her in a temporary state of frustration where she felt broken. We've worked on it and found a rhythm that works for us and now she finishes almost every time, often before me. Rather than rolling over and facing the wall so she can calm her sexual frustration, she's always smiles after sex and basks in the afterglow.

I'm not implying that all women are like this but with my experience, women with higher sex drives can feel just as blue balled as we would.
>>
>>18163181

I have a high sex drive, higher than my guy's at least, but sex used to be something I didn't look forward to. Sex felt about as good as putting in a tampon (inb4 haha cuz he had a tampon sized dick). So I spent the whole time laying there stuck in my head, wondering why sex didn't feel good, why I wasn't even getting close to an orgasm.

Eventually we both had to change how we saw sex, changing it from revolving around orgasms to being more about the experience itself. I still don't cum from purely penetration, never have and probably never will, and I'm okay with that. I can still cum from other ways, and if worst comes to worst and I'm left feeling sexually frustrated I can always masturbate. And sometimes I'm just not going to have an orgasm no matter what, and that's okay too. Focusing on the orgasm puts on way too much pressure for me to still find sex to be fun.
>>
>>18163099
Because orgasms are the apex of sex. I know why you're surprise and I actually agree that there is also a lot more to it than just orgasming, but I can't see myself having sex and not getting my partner off multiple times in a row. Sex is always good, I actually had a threesome where I activelly avoided it to stay around without having to clean up and deal with refractory period, but that's not the rule at all for me.

>>18163120
Uuuhh I actually do. My gf and I are toghether for 8 years. For the first two months or so sex was crap, she was full of worries about a lot of stuff and couldn't cum at all most of the time.

Instead of settling for "well most girls don't cum a lot anyway", I kept communicating and reassuring her, while adjusting our routines in bed. Now she is multi-orgasmic, squirts, in short, the whole wishlist of most boys and girls.

We recently started having sex with another girl, and the story is almost the same. She tought she always needed a break after orgasm and was ashamed that her pussy dripped when excited. By the end of the weekend she was cumming buckets each time, and the least she ever had with us was three times, and also every time I penetrated her.

And I swear to god, I'm not a sex master at all, I'm not even hung, but excuse me, yes I do know what I'm talking about.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.