[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this 56 year old woman I am madly in love with. We share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1430461420207.jpg (71KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430461420207.jpg
71KB, 540x720px
There is this 56 year old woman I am madly in love with. We share everything, she tells me everything, we say I love you before getting off the phone, she trusts me with everything.

She says "You are very good looking, why don't you have a girlfriend?" She has commented to me before that my lips are WOW and that I'm very good looking.

However, me being 20, when I asked about a romance between us, she said "That will never happen, I do not want to lead you on. It's not m y fault you feel like this, I have never indicated romantic feelings. It is our age difference. You don't get my references, and it just wouldn't work"

I am so in love with her, what can I do?
>>
>>18162845
Tell her you're ready for some fun, no strings attached

Old ladies love sex. She'll never say no to a young pup such as yourself.
>>
>>18162883
That's what someone else said, but I don't want sex, i want love and romance.

What makes you think she would just let me fuck her?
>>
>>18163095
i guess you truly are a faggot. go get a manboi and stuff his butt then. dumb fuck queer. i rly hope you commit suicide
>>
>>18163145
Never change 4chan
>>
>>18163095
This is how it works. The sex comes before the romance.
Also don't trust her words completely when she says she wants no romance with you. A lot of times women will say they don't want something they do and vice versa. Doesn't mean she's lying, but it might or might not be true.
>>
File: 1469967071888.jpg (243KB, 1000x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1469967071888.jpg
243KB, 1000x1341px
I'm sure this is a lame troll thread, but I will still bite on the off chance it's somehow not.

Find someone who is closer to your own age, that is all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.