[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find roommates that arent assholes. All of my roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476773279574.png (902KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476773279574.png
902KB, 720x960px
How do you find roommates that arent assholes. All of my roommates so far are just plain stupid and disrespectful
1st rmm8
>screams at computer while playing league during my moms visit
>haves 5 ppl over at 2am hosting league party with ppl sitting on MY bed

2nd rmm8
>smokes inside when i told him to smoke outside cause smell lingers on the wall
>steals my stuff
>has ppl sleeping over everyday and playing loud music
>doesn't clean up the mess he makes in the common area.

How do i find someone who is as respectful as me towards everything and is considerate towards other ppl's life? I feel like i always get bullied by my roommates and they just don't give a shit about me. Welp guise
>>
>>18162733
Every roommate is a gamble

You know shitty workers? How do you think they got the job? They acted not-shitty during the interview. Once they got the job, the charade ended

Sometimes you can immediately tell who's going to be an asshole, but some people hide it well until it's too late.
>>
>>18162750
Thank you anon.
>>
>>18162733

try to get nerds as roommates, the quiet shy types who just wnat ot stay in their room. the worst you have to deal with is a mess.

no perfect roommate mind you.
>>
A perfect roommate would be female. Get a serious relationship.
>>
>>18164325
Im a 20yo guy and i have never had a gf in my life before. I would like to one day but...i guess ill see what comes
>>
Find a roommate who treats you like a good brother. I.e. With respect. They do exist.
>>
File: 1456324881452.jpg (83KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456324881452.jpg
83KB, 722x349px
Pls be my roommate anon Im in the same situation and want somebody clean and quiet like me
>>
>>18164325
Female(male)

Room with a trap,op
>>
I dont think the question should be how to find the right roomate yet. You should be asking how to get rid of these people. Starts with saving some money.
>>
>>18164325
Says the guy whos never lived with a girl

Even filthier than living with a guy
>>
>>18162733
I have lived with a LOT of people (cycled through around 20-25~ roomies for at least 6 months each), and most of them are fine. Maybe I am the bad roommate, if they're so common. Something about the low investment nature of the arrangement makes it very easy for me to get along with people.

Just clean your mess and you'll be sweet.
>>
>>18165301
true story

even worse, when the guy is a slob and his gf is a slob as well. then they get annoyed at one another because one won't dial back the slobness. can't even
>>
>>18162733
Sharing exposes you to living with virtually anyone.
You can have better chances if you rent in professional accommodation, but that isn't definite.

If you don't want to share a room with someone else, look into getting your own room.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.