[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wake up every morning and do the same thing. I am sick of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

I wake up every morning and do the same thing. I am sick of the way I live my life. I am 23 homeless in Southern California.. jobless and have mental health issues.. I am constantly depressed, discontent, everything bothers me.. I am completely indecisive. My parents gave me 5k for a vehicle and I couldn't make a decision so here I am 7 months later still with their money but unable to make a decision. It is to the point of obsession, I wake up every morning and refresh craigslist loooking for job opportunities/vehicles/apartments but never make an actual decision. My life feels like a bad nightmare. I need some fucking help. I just want to move on from the decision stage. I've wasted 2.5 years of my life.
>>
just make a decision
>>
Just try it. At least you'll know you would be better off than being on the streets.
>>
>homeless
>jobless
>still has internet access
>parents gifted $5K
Just kill yourself.
>>
Just make a decision and make use of that cash a buy any small business and take on small jobs
>>
>>18162245
Give me the uncropped version of that
>>
I know this Pic,your Not this einen
>>
where the fuck do you live? how do you live? what do you eat? do you shower or do you just lie in the dirt
>>
>>18162245
Have you tried to ask your parents for psychological help?

I bet this is curable.
>>
>>18162245
>big saggy tits on a young girl
For fuck's sake, sauce that right now!
>>
>>18162245
Are you living with them now? You say you are homeless but talking about parents and money from them ect. Do you stay with them?
>>
>>18162412
socal...
shower at a friends house
eat regular food
sleep in motels occasionally stay with friends sleep at airports sometimes
>>
>>18162443
No, I'm living on the other side of the country and they live in desperate states my family is very distant and fucked up so i keep my distance.
>>
>>18162413
They send me numbers to therapists.. and tell me it's all in my head
>>
>>18162510
>all in my head
Yes it is. Ans if you cant decide which therapist, pick the first one number on the list without thinking.
>>
>>18162245
You need goals my man, something to strive for. Career or education.
>>
>>18162245
It might seem pretty hopeless right now, but you can pull yourself out of this shit.

The trick is to pick small goals towards it, which are easy to achieve. You have to make a plan, from where you are right now and where you want to go. Then you write down all of the things you need to do to get to that goal. Chop it into small bites and then do one of them. One at a time. One every week and don't think about the other shit you need to do, just concentrate on that one thing, get it done so you can check it off from your list. It might feel like small progress, but when you look back in year you will see how much progress you have made. And then you just keep going.
>>
>>18162877
figured ill start by

1) working out
2) eating better
3) getting a job
4) vehicle/apartment
5) live...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.