[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I eat scrambled eggs when I personally find them disgusting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How do I eat scrambled eggs when I personally find them disgusting? How do I hide the taste? I need them for morning calories/protein
>>
Try different egg recipes like boiled, scotches, fried, sunny side up, omelettes, eggs in ramen noodles, egg salad sandwich, eggs in a nest, eggs in a Cloud. I love eggs.
>>
>>18162172
Sorry scotches eggs*
>>
there are other foods
if you like non scrambled eggs they have the same food value. I'd find hard boiled eggs easier to wolf down without tasting much.
excessive salt and overcooking them helped me to stomach them when i didn't like them as a small child.
>>
>>18162158
Pepper and salt. Lots of pepper and salt.
>>
>>18162158
Some people use ketchup, though I find that revolting.

Make it an omelet, with vegies, ham, or other fillings.
>>
>>18162158
Mix shredded cheese into the eggs when you're beating them, and sprinkle a little more on top when they're done. And/or make sure that you're cooking them thoroughly; you can even let them brown a little. This dries them out and can make them much more palatable for some people. Scrambled eggs like the ones in your OP image, which tend to still be very watery, are pretty gross to me, but browned scrambled eggs are among my favorite foods.
>>
Hot sauce. It's the best thing to put on scrambled eggs.
>>
File: 640x960.jpg (153KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
640x960.jpg
153KB, 640x857px
My mother is like this. She just drowns them in pepper.
>>
Oatmeal with a scoop of protein power.

Calories in the form of protein, complex carbs, and fiber. It's the best breakfast in my opinion and it's what I eat during the week every morning.
>>
Salsa or fresh, chunky Pico de Gallo are excellent for masking the smell and texture of eggs.
I have food aversions due to OCD, so I have a problem with textures and smells of most foods. I was anorexic and unhealthy because there were very few foods I could eat, and most were prepackaged stuff like yogurt or just fruit.
I've started eating healthier recently but it has taken a ton of spices and salsas, hot sauces, and Pico to get me to eat eggs or meat.
If you have issues with eating meats, I'd highly recommend to get some Tony Cachere's spice mix and that could make a tire edible! HabaƱero sauce is awesome, and so is Tapatio.
Just watch your sodium and sugar intake when adding condiments and spices.
>>
I throw in chopped onions and tomatoes, cook those up before adding the eggs, add chunks of ham. Then I cover everything in hot sauce, it's good shit mang
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.