[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im completely unable to let anyone know anything at all about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: yahooligans_small.gif (1KB, 150x25px) Image search: [Google]
yahooligans_small.gif
1KB, 150x25px
Im completely unable to let anyone know anything at all about my life. Whats that about? Ive been doing that ever since i was a kid. Is that an anxiety thing? I dont think its a problem with talking to people, I can talk to someone all day long over small stuff, but as soon as people ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING, i just cant do it. Its gotten to the point where ill ditch any hobby i try to get into because people start to figure out im into it and its more stressful than the hobby is fun. Is that a common thing? How do I deal with it?
>>
I have no advice but I'm sort of the same in the sense that I put up a wall and do everything within my power to not let someone get too close to me out of fear they will realize how much of an autizmo and how stupid I am.
>>
>>18161757
>common thing
No.

Some people deal with it via
>who cares what others thinks, only me is important

Another aproach is to realize that you are nobody for others and nothing really matters.

Another aproach is to get drunken and tell all your worries to random people at pub and it works because you are so drunk you dont care.

Or be like me, mentally somewhat balanced person who knows who to trust, how to make driends and how good does it feels when you share your inner secret thoughts with others.

Have you tried to get gf? With a bit of luck you can talk to her about your feels and she wont even drop you if you manage to not cry everytime you do.
>>
File: spotting.gif (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
spotting.gif
2KB, 32x32px
>>18161828
Well, you see, thats the problem. Its not that i dont want people to know im into "autistic" things. I dont want them to know ANYTHING about me. I dont want them to know my middle or last name, I dont want them to know any hobbies ive ever been into, which arent even really considered autistic, its just like metal detecting and historical stuff (I live in a city that gets tourism from its history, so thats not even a big deal), and recently automechanics. If they do know anything about me, it just feels too weird to me.

Which is another thing. I dont call anyone or anything by their names. Nothing. I dont call my dog by her name, I just call her Dog. I go out of my way to keep from calling anyone by their names, because it just feels too personal. I know its not a big deal, but I cant get myself to do it.
>>
>>18161857
Cant get personal enough to hold a relationship. Before, during and throughout the relationship, I constantly believe that theyre just fucking with me, no matter how sincere they may or may not be. I have had a few back in the day though, but they never lasted long
>>
>>18161872
Can i ask you how can you trust me (random anon on this place) and not sone girl who even goes with you on a date and tell you sweet things in person?

How do you trust your parents? How do you trust anybody at all? Ever heard of paranoia?
>>
>>18161879
I dont trust you. I feel really really weird writing this out. I just want to know whats wrong.
I dont really trust anyone at all. I dont know their motives. No one deserves to just be praised all the time. As for my family, I know they arent always happy and accepting of everything I do (which is just short of nothing and a job), and when i feel ive slipped up bad, how are they supposed to think?
>>
>>18161868

>>18161828 again. I don't have autismal interests; rather, I have few interests due to my autism. Many times autists go through life doing nothing and having no hobbies.

I also don't use first names, and hate being referred to by my name.

Also, this wall I've built is part of why I love 4chan so much. Reddit and other sites are too much like a traditional community where you can form relationships with different users. On 4chan you're just a fart in the wind
>>
>>18161885
You feal weird writing this post? Really?

I think you can try cure by shock. Pick some person in your life. Like somebody from your family. And tell them you are afraid of sharing your thoughts with anybody even them included.

Perhaps you just need to find out hard way that there exists kind people (or at last not backstabbing ones). In your current state i think you can expect life full of misery and being alone or better yet mental collapse.

How does that sound?
>>
>>18161894
sounds about right. Ive been depressed and considering suicide because i know there is no enjoyable way of life like this.
>>
>>18161757
There's nothing wrong with being private, but if you go overboard you will call attention to yourself and defeat your purposes.

If you share your life with others in small unimportant ways they will be satisfied and not dig further. If you keep everything secret, you'll just arouse their curiosity.
>>
>>18161908
That is very pathetic anon. I would be even your friend, but i already have more than enough :-)

Stop being so sad and improve your situation! Start by literally telling about it to somebody. Make a friend, it is not that hard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.