[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a male, always identified as bisexual (leaning mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: customer-services[1].jpg (57KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
customer-services[1].jpg
57KB, 500x383px
I'm a male, always identified as bisexual (leaning mostly towards girls). I work in customer service and I find the bulk of the rude people are often girls. Rude, unattractive, etc. The point is over the past 7 years this has now turned me off from pursuing relationships and women. I don't find their personalities or physique necessarily a turn on. I am only interested in their vagina (which is a massive fucking turn on for me). I find myself now invested in male friendships and wanting to pursue more with a male friend. Is this a common thing or not?
>>
Bi girl working in retail. Job makes me despair on behalf of all of humanity, but I can't relate to what your describing. I mean, most rude customers I deal with are women, but that's because most customers are women. They buy clothes more often. Maybe find a FtM dude, if that's not a dealbreaker? Male physique plus a vagina. They don't usually go for bottom surgery because it sucks.
>>
>>18161772

why does ftm suck? more expensive?
>>
>>18161742
Dude, youre talking to people when theyre at their worst. Dont let this cloud your judgement.

Opinion time:
For me, bisexuality is a mental illness. Ill never date a bi myself. It's like youre in a battle with who you are, my dear anon. I know this comes off as rude, because you didnt choose this, etc. How about you stop right now and look at yourself from a distance. What are you doing? Is your mind twisted by the customer service job? Have you ever been rude to someone even if you were the one in the wrong? I have. Many people on this board have it wrong and expect everyone else to be perfect. Go hiking for a day or something like that. Be with yourself. Smoke weed if you can. Think how many rude calls you could have made. How many have your turned off relationships. People used to have time to think. Now all they do is post, post, and post, whenever there's problem. You are your best doctor, if youre ready to talk to yourself.
/rant
>>
I'm going to be real here. women do not, on average, make rewarding, interesting, varied friends for men, & men do not usually make great friends for women. there are many, many exceptions, but at most 1/10 of the women you know will be the type you'll want to hang out with. hell, most guys aren't fantastic friends, why would more women be on average seem cool to you?

when you get a SO, it's important that neither of you absolutely shut down your other friendships. she might not be interested in architecture, & you'll still want to talk to somebody about it. or they like wrestling, & you think it's the dumbest shit in the world. at some point, you'll want to have other people in your life to talk to- but don't you let that be an excuse for disloyalty.

tl;dr, you're going to have to find a person who isn't average (to you), so the average person of either gender isn't a good representative. stop letting the baseline taint your taste.
>>
>>18161775
I just see people in general as stupid. I don't accept the society I live in and it makes my outlook on these people terrible. To me racism, mental illness, etc, are just creations for money and branding.

I see where you are coming from but I am also one of those sad people that dislike the world.

>>18161772
I will not lie, male physique with vagina is actually something I like. But I am more messing around than I am about sex. I sucked dick once, not something i'd be willing to do again. Sucked a female friend, definitely do that again.
>>
>>18161774
It's just not that advanced yet. There are two options, one leaving you with a very small penis that's basically just an enlarged clit, and one that's more expensive and possibly has a better result but relies on an implant and also has higher risk of complications.
>>
>>18161795
You make a valid point. I am a very negative person at times.
>>
>>18161796
>I see where you are coming from but I am also one of those sad people that dislike the world.

I dont know what to say to you, because Im stupid. Here's a song though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh0xNllYKdw
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.