[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you translate this into a relationship. This girl is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1489696706255.jpg (1002KB, 1500x899px) Image search: [Google]
1489696706255.jpg
1002KB, 1500x899px
How do you translate this into a relationship.
This girl is not normal and i actually think that she can do something stupid if i do something terrible wrong.

This will be a long one and i already once post it on /b/ but i only got shit advice.

Let's go anons

>Get in a new class
>Meet new people
>Meet this girl
>She is really really strange like really fucking strange but funny
>Talk sometimes with her
>She always sees me doing stupid shit and thinks that i'm really really funny
>I'm not, i just do random shit and have my autistic spurts
>Time passes
>Always talking a bit here and there
>Casually sitting in lesson until teacher says there is a major announcement
>Suddenly that girl stands up
>Wants to confess something about her missing lessons lately
>Says that she is in depression since 2 years and has bulimia and even cut her sometimes in the past
>Says that she started to get in a therapy since some time
>wtf.jpg
>She was always happy and had always a good mood, and was a bit like me with doing random shit and being funny.
>Instantly message her after class that i'm here for her and that she can talk to me
>Is speechless and says that she is very glad to be around such nice people, told me she got bullied because of that in her last class
>Time passes
>Decide to message her because i was bored
>Play with her some stupid question game
>How do you rate me and shit like that
>Say things like that i find her hot and very funny (what she is)
>She says that i'm good looking and funny and that she wishes me a girl that accepts me like how i am. (i am weird)
>Start to text her more frequently and talk with her more in class
>Sit next to Stacey in class, stacey likes me a lot but as a friend and we always do stupid shit together (Stacey is out of my league and a solid 9/10)
>Suddenlly the girl turns to me and says to Stacey that she won't take me and that Stacey can have me
>Stacey looks at me and thinks wtf
>Time passes
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>18161739
>Suddenly she just randomly messages me and says that she really likes me.
>Says that i'm her best male friend (We stated to talk often like 1-2 months ago wtf?)
>Says that i'm really funny and shit.
>A-a-anon do you want to hang out with me on saturday?
>Agree and tell her that she is the one that i like the most from the girls that i know (That is actually true)
>B-but what about stacey?
>Lie to her and say that i hate stacey and that she is the only one that i really like in class.
>She is excited to see me
>Fast forward to "date"
>Sitting in park and eating ice cream and talking for like 5 hours straight
>Says that she had really fun with me and that it only felt like 1 hour.
>Invites me to her best friends party
>And says that i come to her next time (City)
>Time passes again
>>
>>18161743
>She started to talk less with me but we are still mess around and have fun in class
>She started to say things like that i'm very cute and that i behave cute
>Makes sometimes drawings of me and picture
>Her best friends are now really nice to me too
>She uses a shit ton of heart emoticons and kiss smileys with me now on regular base
Friendzoned?

>About 1 week passes where everything that i listed above loops
>See how she started to post depressive shit
>SomethingIsWrong.jpg
>Think something big happend that throwed her deep into a depressive hole
>Message her
>Hey do you want to talk about something or can i help you with something?
>No everything is fine Anon but thanks for asking, the same goes for you, you can always ask me if you need something
>Ask her what she does at the moment
>Nothing Anon i just swipe away my tears and prepare myself to cry myself into sleep
>Okay
>Prepared something for situations like that
>Ask her if she remembers what she told me
>What do you mean Anon?
>"Anon.....Everyone can draw pictures, you just need some practice and a blablablabalba in your heart"
>She is a really talented artist and often draws pictures
>Pull out my preparations
>A drawed picture of a special moment that happend on our "date" 1 week ago
>ANON DID YOU REALLY DRAW THIS?
>IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE FROM YOU
>What she doesn't know is that i'm a really good artist too but i stopped drawing because i had no time
>Thank her that she was the reason i went back to drawing things and say her that she reminded me how much fun drawing was
>NAWW YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT FOR ME
>Tell her that she is important to me too
>I'M SO GLAD THAT WE GET ALONG SO WELL ANON
>I actually said everything like above
>>
>>18161748
>Again says that she is glad that we are such good friends
Friendzone?
>See how she puts the drawing of her as profile pic for some days
>No sings of depressive shit anymore

>Next day in class
>Ask me if i can giver her Internet because i have 2GB inernet roaming what is fucking huge in Germany
>She sees her name in my WhatsApp and asks me why she doesn't have a Heart behind her name and why she has a "YYY" behind her name
>Tell her that "YYY" only people get that i like and give her a heart behind her name because she wished it so
>We sit next to each other and talk over WhatsApp she reminds me that she is excited about the Party coming Friday.

THis is like the almost the whole story.
I could have write more about the messages before she asked if i want to do something with ehr together.

I think that she friendzoned me because she often said things like that she is glad that we get along so well and that we are such good friends.
But in the other hand i think that she wanted a realtionship too like me.

What should i do to get her as a GF.

I absolutly don't want to hurt her but also want to be in a relationship
>>
>>18161739
If you cant put your relationship problem into one post, then you arent trying enough.
>>
She gave you a bunch of chances to make a move, what were you doing lol
>>
>>18161755
You've got plenty of openings and to me it sounds like she's waiting for you to make a move. I think she's trying to kinda bind you to her by calling you her friend. You kinda went along with her "you're such a good friend" schtick but you can take the initiative. I hope you get a lil touchy and flirty with her here and there. You're not friendzoned, go for it.
Viel glück mein neger, das kannst du. Und wenns nicht klappt ists halb so schlimm, denn wenigstens hast du es versucht.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.