[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/, I just don't know what to do. I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

Dear /adv/,

I just don't know what to do. I've got pretty much every aspect of my life undercontrol. School is going great my gpa is commendable. I have a very good sense of self and a great group of friends that enjoys being around me. My family relationship is great, I've started going to the gym regularly and am seeing steady progress but there's one thing that constantly bothers me to the point of obsession.

I'm totally obsessed with trying to get laid/find a girlfriend. It seems like its the only aspect of my life that I don't have any control over. I recently cut ties with a girl I fucked on the regular because I perceive her as being ugly (according to social standards, not like I couldn't get my dick up with her I just think I could do much better). I've just returned from a night out and I've had a decent number of girls make good eye contact with me but I don't know how to proceed or if it means anything other than eye contact, I may be grasping at straws.

/adv/ I just need some guidance. Should I just try and focus on self improvement (i.e. the gym) and school work? I'm 19 years old and I know I've got my whole life ahead of me but I can't help but be extremely jealous when I hear stories of guys pulling all around me when I know I could do the same.
>>
So you dumped the girl you could get in exchange for eye contact with girls who you will never fuck. Well done.
>>
bump, i'm in the exact same situation.

I know girls like me, I just don't know how to initiate conversation and make the move
>>
>>18161735
You just realize that you have nothing to lose by their rejection, go and chat them up. Usually good start is with greeting and finding out their names.

If you cant force yourself to do it, try some alcohol, online dating or realize that your subconscious is telling you that you dont really need girl atm.

Easy.
>>
The easiest way is to get a friend to introduce you to potential partners.

Being already sociable makes the first move easier by getting help from your friends
>>
>>18161735
The last thing you need since you have your shit together is a gf and as you know you don't need a gf just for pussy. Just be a little patient since you raised your standards and do not turn down an offer of pussy if the girl looks good but doesn't a relationship.

At university soon as I stopped needing them to like me I was awash in quality pussy. Many I didn't fucking like at all and they had nothing in common with me except wanting to fuck.

Meet, fuck, move on, meet the next one, fuck, move on. Same shit they want.
>>
>>18161735

You want to be successful with women. Well, its a skill and like with anything else, youve got to develop it.

I recommend:
Models by Mark Manson
The Natural by Maximillion Berger

These are two works which have come out of the 'pick up' movement, but have evolved past it. Sort of post-pickup. They focus on more natural healthy philosophies to relating to women. I think with the rest of your life intact, you most likely have a good amount intelligence and character. If girls are eyeing you up in town, you're.likely not ugly. You don't need much at all to have a good basis for this, and you seem to have more than what is necessary. Give those works a look, and see if its something you'd be interested in.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.