[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to make more opposite sex friends when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 677c02f3eb015ca5105cff6d7de58240.jpg (779KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
677c02f3eb015ca5105cff6d7de58240.jpg
779KB, 706x1000px
What's the best way to make more opposite sex friends when you're married?

I find it hard to enjoy being around other guys.. I have one girl friend right now but just relying on one person seems bad. Females from work never seem to want to hang out... seems like everyone is just thinking of marriage at this age.
>>
>>18161706
How do you spend your time, OP?
>>
>>18161711
Watching anime at home and studying economics on the train. Thinking of diving into biochem/genetics eventually. Otherwise I don't have much to do other than work lately...

With the girl friend I have now we go to buy manga/doujinshi a lot together. I joked about going to a strip club together a while ago and it somehow turned into an actual plan.
>>
>>18161706
>marriage
LOL
>>
>>18161720
How about organizing a manga event or some shit with your gf? You could develop your relationship a lot if it succeeds and meet like-minded people. Male and female. Beware, people say otakus are to be avoided, but there's crazies in every hobby. Be ready to choose who you work with, in every aspect of your life.
>>
>>18161722
I know, everyone makes it out to be such a huge deal. I don't get it either.
>>
>>18161724
Wtf gets married these days?
>>
>>18161723
I guess finding someone to make a doujin game with could be a good since I can program. That friend is writing something for comiket actually.

Maybe I'm one of those crazies myself but on the other hand I have a good job and my wife seems to like me so idk
>>
>>18161737
Youre not into live events? If so, that's okay. There's just way more social interaction in something like that than making a game. Making a game is work territory and can even burn a friendship down. Organizing events is tough as well, but you don't really need much to set it up and you can enjoy all kinds of things in that social environment. I used to organize parties and people really dont know how much is needed for that.
>>
>>18161760
Well usually manga events here revolve around buying/selling doujinshi etc.

I'm not very good around groups.
>>
>>18161790
How about an event about recreational activity like anime series marathon while eating/drinking. Board games, party games... Werewolf and Mafia are fun. You could go to a bar afterwards. It's really just about being with like-minded people.
>>
>>18161706
Make friends as a couple and then it is normal to get together as couples but also as guys'-night-out and gals'-night-out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.