[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short I have PTSD from my ex girlfriend killing herself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: autistic muppet.jpg (249KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
autistic muppet.jpg
249KB, 950x534px
Long story short I have PTSD from my ex girlfriend killing herself, witnessing a subway suicide and my mother attempting to kill me when I was nine and it has taken a toll on my relationship. My girlfriend is very hurt from some of my anti social behavior and her feelings have changed for me due to this. We are currently in a LDR as of two months after being together closer for a while. I'm all alone in this place and i don't wanna lose her I can't live with this. How do I fix these problems? Would going to see her in person help I can definitely afford it but she is busy with school and work but she can take a day or two off. I'm losing my mind here im so far from my friends and family
>>
Go meet her, hug her tight, talk to her about tour worries in person
>>
>>18161687
your*
>>
>>18161596
Get some real problems.
>>
>>18161687

That's what my mom said to do.
>>
>>18161697

OP here what is up with you? You're free to talk to me about your problems if you like.
>>
>>18161829

he was probably joking you doof
>>
>>18161596
The best thing is to talk to her about it, about how you feel, your worries.

Does she know about you having PTSD?

My ex has PTSD and he pushes people away but I'm still his friend and am willing to talk things through with him whenever he has troubles.
>>
>>18161862

She does and doesn't. She knows i have problems but not full PTSD. I don't know. She's just upset over things I've said. We had some arguments and she asked if she improved my life and I said no also that I was with her because nobody else wanted me which is a lie I have a woman that wants to meet me next week (shes just a friend but I can tell she wants more). She was very hurt by this and took it to heart. Also she knows I'm suicidal and of course that takes a toll on her. I already have help with fixing my problems I just don't want this falling part with her over my problems I let go without help for too long.
>>
>>18161877
Communication is such a vital part in relationships, and you two aren't doing well with that, from what I read.

Honestly, just find the time, call her over or be somewhere private, and just have a long talk, clear things up.

Are you afraid to tell her you have PTSD? Does she know what happened in your past at all?

I think this would be the best thing to do. Let her know you do really care, and that you made mistakes.
>>
>>18161889

She does know but shes a little jealous because of course she knows I love my ex to an extent. (That girl and I didnt break up its a different story).
>>
Start every morning with a positive though, which may sound stupid but it really helps to get me in a good mood from the beginning of the day
>>
>>18161850

Not necessarily
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.