[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I went to Mcdonalds and binged on: - double cheeseburger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: how-to-stop-binge-eating.jpg (69KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-stop-binge-eating.jpg
69KB, 620x349px
Yesterday I went to Mcdonalds and binged on:

- double cheeseburger
- big mac
- mayo chicken burger
- 5 chicken selects
- 6 chicken nuggets
- 2 large fries
- 1 large strawberry milkshake

Do I have a problem? Why do I need to eat large quantities of food all at once

Girl btw
>>
>Strawberry milkshake

Get help. Professional help. Now.
>>
The problem is that McDonalds fiod has no nutritional calue whatsoever, which is why you need to eat so much of it to feel satisfied.
>>
>>18161521

Holy crap thats alot of food for one person. You definitely need to slow down for your health.
I advise never eating out again.
It's too easy to go overboard when its made quickly by someone else.
To put this in perspective, if the average daily diet consists of 2000cal daily, you just got HALF of your daily calories from just that milkshake. You are destroying your body with this food. Yet you will always feel hungry because you're not getting proper nutrition.

Healthy food is lower in calories.
A big steak and salad will cost you maybe 300cal while a small mc ds burger is in the realm of 600cal.
>>
>>18161531
No that's wrong, it's because it's so dense calorie wise (a lot of calories in a little amount of the food) that you have to eat so much to feel full
>>
That's about 5,600 calories for people unfamiliar with McDonald's food.
>>
Which is enough calories to maintain the weight of 4 160lb men.
>>
>>18161536
Ok I'm never eating out again and sticking to a meal plan

I don't want to keep hurting myself

I'm getting fatter and fatter with lots of health problems

I just need to find a way out of this binge-deprive cycle though, it's really hard to have enough willpower to not binge
>>
If you are fat, yes.
If you are not, expect some diabetes or something other.

Don't eat at fast foods - the main reason is money, you waste so much money in there. For the same amount you could buy like 4x amount of this food and make something yourself and eat it. It would still be cheaper and healthier.
>>
>>18161548

I reccomend you download a calorie counter app like myfitnesspal
It doesn't always have everything but it helps you to get a better idea of the calorie content of foods and it makes it easier to limit yourself with a goal.
>>
>>18161521
Dont go there. It tastes good, but it
A) doesn't satisfy your hunger well
B) doesn't hold long until you're hungry again
C) rekts your body

its more like a treat than actual food. Better spend your money on actual burgers or just other, better food
>>
>>18161521
As someone who works part time at Maccies to get me through college, it pretty regular to get bingers coming through.

It's by no means normal or acceptable though. For instance, one Big Mac comes to just under half your daily calorie intake. And you are loads more. Have some self control, woman.
>>
There was a really definitive point in my life where I really realized how bad everything was. It wasn't really when I first started counting calories, but more when I started to study and learn a bit more about macro-nutrients. See, more than simply calories, we require vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in order to function properly. Instead of learning vital things like this, public education would rather teach you about a modified and inaccurate history repeatedly until you know it better than your own name. What I'm really trying to get at here is more than just learning to stay away from calorie dense food, you should aim your aspirations a bit higher. Aim to learn, and aim to live healthily. When cooking becomes more of a hobby than a task, eating becomes a lot more enjoyable. You realize how crappy all of that restaurant and fast-food is in comparison to just quality home-cooked meals. The meals you might normally pay $40 for, you can make yourself for $15, and usually healthier. Eating is something that you're going to have to do every single day for the rest of your life, why not be able to enjoy it AND have it contribute to your health? Have fun with it. If it's a chore, you'll never want to do it.
>>
>>18161598
In addition to this, cooking is a very relatable hobby that will allow you to connect with other people quite easily. You can talk about it, learn, and even do it together. Life skills, man.
>>
>>18161598
I know about nutrition and health, but that doesn't stop me from binging, just like an alcoholic knows about sclerosis of the liver but still drinks.
>>
Most people don't get the vitamins the body needs so, you keep eating because your body is in need for vitamins and minerals it needs. Liquid vitamins are best and you need 90 essentials. Buy Tangy Tangerine online, it is the best out there. Like drugs you'll also have to ween yourself off of junk food and eat organic foods only. GMO food doesn't have as much nutrition
>>
>>18161521
Just how fat are you? 300+lbs?
>>
>>18161659
I'm actually 175lbs, maybe because I run a lot
>>
I'll have a number 9, number 9 large, numbe...
>>
>>18161665
That's still pretty fat for a female, especially if you're shorter.

Yes, you have a problem, this is obvious. That's a pretty serious eating disorder if you're capable of consuming 5000+ calories in one sitting with no problem. Go see a doctor.
>>
If I eat 2000+ kcal/day i get fucking guilty dunno why
I have 1,90 I can can have like 90kg without problem, but still having 81kg .-.
Sorry my bad English, I'm from Uzbequistan.
>>
>>18161669
>>18161675
>>18161536

This is it advice of scrawny twig boys. If you are a real human then the amount of food you ate is not that bad at all. People think that McDonald's is inherently bad which is false. You can eat as many calories as you did then fast for the next 2 days and be at a defecit.

Personally I can down 3000 calories and still be hungry a few hours later. It doesn't matter if it's large pizza or stalks of broccoli. It all depends on what you want to do with your body.
>>
>>18161815
She ate two large meals with a side of nuggets, and a mayo chicken burger. That's not ok. Your hunger level is not indicative of the nutrition or caloric content of your food and if you need to fast for two days after one meal you should be rethinking your food intake.
>>
>>18161815
This is the single worst bit of advice I've ever seen on this website. Ask any dietitian, eating that many calories is unhealthy and could lead to diabetes. If your hungry after eating 3000 calories its probably because you only ate empty calories or you have a serious disease. McDonald's is mostly empty calories that don't fill you up that's why you eat so much and still feel hungry. You are not healthy.
>>
>>18161815

How fat are you?
>>
>>18161521

Nah famalam, I can scarf down that much after a night of getting wasted in town. The question is, what are your stats, and how often you do it? Like, I'm a 24 yo manlet - 173cm; 69kg. I'd do this like once week max. And I'm all good.
>>
>>18161538
>Dense calorie wise

That's exactly what I'm saying you fucking retard, McDonalds food is high in calories but has no vitamins, complex carbs or a noteworthy amount of protein.

It takes almost no time for the body to process it, thats why people are able to eat so much of that crap without feeling full.
>>
>>18162043
It's got nothing to do with vitamins and complex carbs

I'm talking purely about physical size. A pound of mcdonalds food has msny times more calories than a pound of fruit, that's why the same amount of calories won't fill you up as much because your stomach can still fit more in
>>
The fact that you were physically capable of eating that much without throwing it up afterward means you're like 500 lbs, so yeah you have a problem
>>
Simply being able to eat that amount without vomiting means you have a problem, how has it not occurred to you that you must see a doctor immediately is beyond me.
>>
>>18161521
Fat girls are the worst.
Literally all you had to be was thin and you fucked up that easy task.
>>
>>18161521
You are 100% American. Isnt this normal over there? Btw can you refill your milkshake for free too or is that just a myth?
>>
Yes, you're going to get fat and then blame men for your disgusting fatness, binge on healthy food, there are fruits and vegtables that have a pleasant taste like mango, papaya, beets.

Stop now or else it's going to be harder to lose the weight later on.
>>
>>18161521
>>18161560
I agree with the my fitnesspal suggestion. Find filling meals that are 500 calories or less. Set it to lose 2 pounds a week and log what you eat. Try some of the following:
1cup cheerios 1 cup non-fat milk 190 cal
Eggs, only 70 or so cal each, try 3 or 4
Frozen chicken nuggets, 10 for 400 cal

One of my favorites is a can of chilli with fresh Pico de Gallo topping chopped over it.
>>
File: disgust emotion.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
disgust emotion.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>18161521
>>18161541
Did you just eat the daily amout of calories for three people?

Jesus christ. I'd be impressed if it wasn't this worrying. Do NOT ever go to McDonalds again, in fact you should probably not eat out again or eat ANYTHING that has been fried. In fact it might be time to consider a bypass if you keep gorging yourself like that
>>
Fiber. That shit of a list that you post has no fruit or vegetables.
>>
File: [Burps aggressively].png (64KB, 133x303px) Image search: [Google]
[Burps aggressively].png
64KB, 133x303px
>>18161521
Here's a fun little rule you can follow without going on an actual diet: if your order contains more than two commas (or you order anything in addition to a combo meal), then you are eating too much.

For example, "I'd like a double cheeseburger, a medium fries, and a large Pepsi" contains two commas. It's not healthy, but it's also not really unreasonable. On the other hand, "I'd like a double cheeseburger, a Big Mac, a mayo chicken burger, a five-piece Chicken Selects, a six-piece order of McNuggets, two large orders of fries, and a large strawberry milkshake" contains six commas, and it also happens to be an absolutely disgusting amount of food for a individual person to consume in a single sitting.

If your willpower is too weak or your appetite is too strong to follow this rule, then you have an eating disorder, and you need to seek help before you find yourself weighing 500 pounds and needing to have your feet amputated.
>>
>>18161521
>girl btw
Mite b preg
>>
>>18162487
This is also a possibility. You might be pregnant.
>>
You may be emotionally eating to fill an emptiness you feel in you're heart.

People who have never been overweight or over eaters would recommend a diet, but from someone whose been there, dieting doesn't always help, the hunger never goes away because it's emotional. It's there to bury a deep pain that you don't realize is there.

In the past I've slimmed down completely and developed a muscular body, but it doesn't stop the hunger or make you feel better about yourself.

I would eat because it was the only safe place to feel something without being hurt, and I would eat too much because it was the only safe way to let myself go.

It might not be a popular recommendation, but if you feel that this might be the case the most direct way to heal would be therapy.

Here's a video that goes into greater detail about emotional eating if you're curious

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRIwtC-wuMm.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRIwtC-wuM
>>
That's right, gourge yourself full of yummy salty things before the slaughter, pig. MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH. MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.
>>
File: drool.jpg (28KB, 418x264px) Image search: [Google]
drool.jpg
28KB, 418x264px
>have weight gain fetish
>mfw reading this thread
would only be better if OP posted pics
>>
>>18162840
Where did your parents go wrong?

Fatties are worse than smokers.
>>
>>18162871
>fetishes come from your parents
and where the fuck did you get that idea?
>>
>>18161521

>It's got nothing to do with vitamins and complex carbs

It has *everything* to do with vitamins, carbs and protein, why do you think a banana is more filling than a bar of chocolate even though the chocolate bar has twice the calories?
>>
>>18162915
>implying fetishes can't come from your parents

If they would have raised you better you may not have developed a harmful fetish.

Fatty
>>
>>18163048
Why does me fapping to fatties trigger you so much?
>>
>>18161530
>Being this racist
WOW, how dare you judge his pallete, you Chocolate-Shake-Slurpin' fagot!?

I bet you even unironically think he shouldn't order curly fries at arbies, you monster!
>>
>>18163061
>"omg why are you so le triggered"

I wrongly assumed you were actually feeding someone. My bad, it doesn't bother me what you fap to (it's pleb tier though) but I have a sister who is married to a feeder. She'll be dead before the decades out I imagine. It hits close to home. Oh well she's a bitch anyway.
>>
>>18163079
hey, everybody dies

might as well leave a big corpse
>>
>>18163088
I was fat once. Never again. Still eat what I want, just less of it. It's an ok compromise. Better than sore joints, sweat, and having to date other fatties.
>>
Don't eat out too often. You should stock up on good shit so the first thing in your fridge isn't going to be unhealthy. Buy ingredients you can use to cook. If you can't cook, learn how to.
>>
>>18161521
Wassup, big smoke
>>
>>18163097
>having to date other fatties.
that's a misconception, you date fetishists not fatties
>>
>>18163143
Kek
>>
File: 1484968147625.jpg (55KB, 438x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484968147625.jpg
55KB, 438x359px
>>18161521
Wow, what's wrong with you?
That's absolutely insane.

I'm a 20 year old, 5'7 man, and I weigh 115 lbs, and I would never eat all that shit.

I have trouble eating more than a hamburger and fries.
>>
You just sound fat desu.

McDonald food does not satiate at all tho. It's a lot like just eating bags of gummy bears desu.

If you feel guilty about it just eat food that fills you more instead.
>>
File: THICK QT.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
THICK QT.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>18161815
t. amerifat
>>
File: monarchy.webm (2MB, 1036x516px) Image search: [Google]
monarchy.webm
2MB, 1036x516px
>>18162678
>>18162487
even at 9 months preggo like pic related you only need to eat 200 extra calories a day. eating for two is just a fat bitch meme
>>
>>18163048
my mom had brown hair and big tits and I love big tits now
>>
OP here, I failed and binged again :(

I had a chicken skewer kebab, energy drink, chicken mayo baguette and strawberry jelly sweets
>>
>>18163313
Good God where is that from and what happened to him?
>>
File: 1475391529614.png (390KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
1475391529614.png
390KB, 744x694px
Did you at least purge after kek.

Get your fat disgusting ass some thinspo and become one of us, anorexic master race.
>>
>>18163423
I purge by running a lot and laxatives

>fucking up your teeth by puking
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>18161815
A binge/fast cycle does nothing for weight. In fact, the first few days the body gets the hint it is approaching starvation mode, the body will try to store every scrap of usable calories in fat, not burn them. Especially when you eat (and inevitably binge) again after a fast. Routine starvation (which isn't something to aim for) is when the body starts to burn that fat because it has no other choice, followed then by muscle mass. You should never reach that point, as it is no healthier than being obese.
>>
File: 1113162212b.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1113162212b.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>18163402
You have some sort of taste addiction to artifical strawberry flavor and mayo. This is the common thread in your binges. Wean off of those or substitute. I love sour cream and found that plain yogurt was a much better alternative. It was healthier and I needed to use less of a portion to get the same taste or effect.

Chicken skewers/kabobs when grilled are fine, a healthy protein even. What you need to do is also have vegetable skewers too. Bell peppers, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes etc. That is one of my favorite ways to chow down on veggies, pic related is a regular scene on my balcony weather and veggie harvest season permitting.
>>
Hey op, I know alot of people are going to disagree with me but fuck it

I used to binge alot too. Maybe a lesser degree than you, but I was def in the same spot. For years I would binge and then go weeks trying to undo the damage, then to binge again.

I had an ephinany one time I was binging. I didn't know why I was doing it, so I kept doing it..Sure it felt good, but during the binge I realized I had a problem and I didn't care and unless I got to the bottom of it, it'd never end. So I super binged. I doubled my binging and basically ate till my stomach hurt and I wanted to puke. And I did

I puked and purged and cry and asked God why I was doing this to myself

Alot of it had to do with weed enabling a black hole for a stomach, but desu I needed to hit rock bottom

So I'm not saying to keep doing it, but next time while you're doing it, try to identify the feeling and hold onto it.

Now I am weed sober and eat normal portions and I look back on my binging days with disgust because the memory of that night is so strong

So ya

Idk what advice to give you, but that is my story with binge eating. It was disgusting and I feel so bad for people who have the problem because I was there, I had unlimited funds to achieve it and sustain it and after awhile enough was enough.
Maybe you need to hit that point as well. Idk

You're gonna make it never give up pal.
>>
>>18163413
My 600 pound life, it's true fatkino.
>>
>>18163489
Inb4 relapse
>>
>>18163507
>fatkino
wat
>>
>>18163512

Nah brah I'm say past that now. I run 30 miles a week and probably eat 1800-2100 calories a week

My binge eating days were years ago when I was smoking pot every day and eating 6000+ calories like it was nothing

It takes alot of time to get through it. You really need to take a hard look at yourself and hit an end point with it.
>>
>>18163526

Way past **

1800-2100 calories a day ***
>>
>>18163517
/tv/ memes
>>
>>18163295

>Just eat food that fills you more

Easier said than done anon

Binge eating is a symptom of depression and overall a brain chemistry issue

Simple every day will power alone isn't going to fix the problem

It goes deeper than that
>>
>>18163526
I'm glad you stopped doing drugs, and I hope you stay healthy. Sorry for the kneejerk insult.
>>
>5 chicken selects

Bullshit they discontinued those,

;~;
>>
>>18163432
pfft, thats why I said ANOREXIC master race. Don't fucking eat in the first place you goddamn cow. Then you get a hot bod and get to keep your teeth and sphincter.
>>
>>18163548

No you're good dude relapse is part of it anyway so you weren't even wrong
>>
thats sounds so disgusting

stop eating fast food especially places with no nutritional value like mcds
learn to have some self restraint
learn to cook healthy food
eat to not be hungry, not to get full
eat healthy, you'll get full faster
eat at regular times, not whenever you feel eg. breakfast, lunch, dinner, maybe small snacks in between
for the love of good don't ever eat this much unhealthy shit in one sitting again
>>
>>18163574
Lol
>>
File: 1455890134174.png (484KB, 1256x461px) Image search: [Google]
1455890134174.png
484KB, 1256x461px
>>18161548

I'm sorry for your trouble femanon. I hope you learn to achieve a healthy medium. Try altering your relationship with food, once it becomes a "secret rendezvous" that you crave it's easier to binge.

That said, reading this thread when you have a feeder fetish is---

>>18162840

Jesus anon, I've never seen another perv of my caliber on /adv/ where the hell did you come from? It's a good feel, but I still feel guilty for getting aroused by OP's loss of willpower.

>>18163079

>mfw this thread is suddenly full of fetish drama

God-dayum. To you anon I seriously apologize, if she has the fetish it's probably a good match, if not she will very much indeed eat herself to death because no weight will be big enough to satisfy her chub craving hubby. I hope he's one of the sane feeders who understands human limits and doesn't try to turn her into a hamplanet permanently.

This thread gave me all the unexpected feels. I'm gonna reflect on my life and then go watch vids of a 300lb woman drinking a gallon of milkshake to get off.
>>
NEVER EAT MCDONALDS OR FAST FOOD IN GENERAL. THIS WILL LEAD TO MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES IF CONTINUED
>>
>>18161521
what the fuck is a chicken select?
>>
>>18161545
>160lb men
Where are these mini-men of which you speak?
>>
>>18161665
are you 6 feet tall?
>>
Eat very slowly. Chew every bite as much as possible. The hunger only starts to go away after 20 minutes or so. You will develop a better sense of hunger over time.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.