[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do girls mean by calling you "Cute"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1489140457037.jpg (38KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1489140457037.jpg
38KB, 590x578px
What the fuck do girls mean by calling you "Cute"? Literally every girl I have met has called me cute but shit does not get past that and I am bad at reading people so maybe I cant read the signs
For the record i'm
>5'7
>introverted
>moody as fuck
>virgin

Guys, I really want to improve myself
>>
it means that you look cute. Like shota cute. You should find someone that likes shota's
>>
>>18161449
>5'7
>moody as fuck

You probably remind them of those irritating tiny gods that yap at everything and everyone. They're cute, but no one would actually want to keep one.
>>
>>18161461

*dogs that would be. Goddamn phone. Gods works too, if you can pull that off.
>>
>>18161449
They are making fun of you.
>>
>>18161459
fuck seriously
>>
>>18161449
You're a 7 or 8/10

You have an attractive face, but you're not hot.

You may have the potential to be hot, but it would require having a really muscular body, dressing really well and looking your very best.
>>
File: 1224145.jpg (142KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1224145.jpg
142KB, 550x550px
>>18161461
Now how do I change that
>>
>>18161470
Kill yourself and try again.
>>
>>18161461
>those irritating tiny gods
The manlet Gods.
>>
>>18161473
plz no bully
>>
>>18161477
I'm shorter than you.
>>
>>18161480
then kys
>>
>>18161481
I probably will.
>>
>>18161449
Real answer here. Feel free to ignore all answers above this post. Normally I'm not that arrogant, but ... fucking Christ, people.

IT CAN MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS DEPENDING ON THE GIRL SAYING IT.

That almost seems too obvious to have to type, but apparently it's not. It's not universal girl-code for something. I've heard it used to mean different things, from "you're adorbs in the way that a puppy or my kid brother is adorbs, PS I will never ever sleep with you" to "I think you're funny and I like your smile and I would not mind at all if your penis ended up in my vagina tonight."

I have been called cute by girls who I later went on to fuck. And I have been called cute by girls who I ... very much didn't.

You're gonna have to figure out what exactly they mean on your own, dude. I'm sorry. Don't listen to anybody on here who tells you "it definitely means X." It doesn't.
>>
>>18161485
>NAWALT
gtfo
>>
>>18161485
Makes sense. But are there any other signs I should look for since I am bad at reading people?
>>
>>18161488
I had to look that up. Nice catchphrase. You know it's barely even relevant to what I said, right?
>>
>>18161482
Dont you faggot
>>
>>18161489
There certainly are, but honestly that's a little outside the scope of what I can tackle in an /adv/ post. There are hundreds of blogs and articles and such out there with advice on how to be more empathetic and read people better, and even more with stuff on just improving your overall social skills. Though to be honest I don't know whether articles like that are really all that helpful -- there's a reason they're called social *skills*, it's more like learning to play an instrument than acquiring a body of knowledge, the only way I know of to get better at it is to just up and do it.

You're not hopeless, there are plenty of girls out there who'd be willing to have sex with you, and you won't stay a virgin forever, provided you keep trying. "Trying" is defined as putting yourself out there, meeting new people, and making it clear to some of them in literally any way you're able to that you're romantically interested in them. That's all it takes. I'm sorry it's taking a while. But if you keep doing that, you'll get there eventually.
>>
>>18161449
What it really means and all it means is that they don't consider you ugly.
>>
Cute means like "awe look at that little puppy or baby". She is not attracted to you in a sexual way. You can improve yourself by dressing better, being funny but not picking on people or animals funny but cute funny, having goals and following through and fun adventurous hobbies. Remember, girls want to have fun and romance mostly.
>>
It can mean different things varying from person to person like anon above said

They can call you cute cause they're too shy to say anything else

Or because you're not that good looking so the best thing they can do is to say cute

Or you actually have some cute mannerisms and some kind of a cute aura idk

It obviously depends on the grils personality and what they perceive as cute, hell, all the different girls that called you cute could have had a different meaning behind it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.